From Florida resident rates at Disney to staycation packages in downtown Miami, save some money this summer with Florida hotel deals.
Fontainebleau – Bleau Summer
Check into the fabulous Fontainebleau (4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2000) this summer and enjoy special savings with their “Bleau Summer” package:
- $50 daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary Valet parking
- Little Bleau Book – featuring over 25 pages of infinite possibilities and over $1,500 in savings for every part of guests’ stay
Rates from $249 per night. Offer valid through September 30.
For more information and to book, click here or call 800-548-8886.
Nobu Eden Roc – Florida Resident Rate
Florida residents receive special rates at the historic Eden Roc and its new Nobu hotel-within-a-hotel, as well as complimentary valet and daily buffet breakfast at Nobu. •
30% percent off the best available rate at Eden Roc (starting at $259/per night)
25% percent off the best availble rate at Nobu Hotel (starting at $329/per night)
Offer ongoing. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-531-0000.
Dream South Beach – Road Trip
Check into Dream South Beach (1111 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-673-4747) in the heart of the Art Deco District and enjoy special rates with their “Road Trip” package:
- American breakfast for two
- Complimentary valet parking
Rates from $189 per night. Offer valid. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-673-4747.
The Langford – Stay & Play
Check out downtown Miami’s only boutique hotel this summer with The Langford’s (121 SE 1st St., Downtown; 305-250-0782) “Stay & Play” package, which includes complimentary valet and your choice of:
Complimentary pre-theater dinner at 6 p.m. with welcome cocktail at Pubbelly Station OR Sunday Brunch at Pawn Broker including two brunch bites and all you can drink rose, frose and mimosas
Rates from $249 per night. Offer valid through December.
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-250-0782.
Turnberry Isle – Teacher Appreciation Friends & Family
School’s out for summer and Turnberry Isle resort (19999 Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200) in Aventura wants to thank the teachers of the world for their hard work and dedication in shaping the minds of our future. Their “Teacher Appreciation Friends & Family” package includes the following for teachers:
- Resort fee waived
- Complimentary valet parking
- $50 18-hole golf after 11am on one of two award-winning golf courses
- $50 30-minute express spa services at the newly renovated âme Spa and Wellness Collective including the Signature Wellness Circuit inclusive of Aroma, Chromatherapy Steam Room, Himalayan Salt Suite, Swiss Shower and one treatment of choice: Neck, back and shoulder massage; Natura Bissé Express Facial; Fijian Sugar Scrub or Spa Wave Experience
Rates from $149 per night. Offer valid through August 31.
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-932-6200.
Riverside Hotel, Fort Lauderdale – Girlfriends & Glamour Getaway
Take Fort Lauderdale by storm with the Riverside Hotel’s (620 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-467-0671) “Girlfriends & Glamour Getaway:”
- Deluxe accommodations in the Executive Tower with views of the Fort Lauderdale skyline and New River
- Tickets to NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale to see “Catherine Opie: 700 Nimes Road” on exhibition through June 18 featuring photographs taken over the course of six months at the Bel-Air residence of Elizabeth Taylor.
- $30 food and beverage credit
- One-day Water Taxi pass
- A welcome gift bag, including a savings book from The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall valued at more than $300 in savings
- Complimentary valet parking for up to two vehicles
Rates from $179 per night. Offer valid through October 1 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
For more information and to book, click here or call 954-467-0671.
Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa – Stay & Save the Turtles
Head north to laidback Jupiter Beach for a stay at the luxurious Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa (5 N. A1A, Jupiter; 561.746.2511) during sea turtle nesting season and take advantage of their “Stay & Save the Turtles” package:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- $50 daily resort credit
- ‘Loggie the Loggerhead’ stuffed animal welcome amenity
- Travelers who stay three nights or more will have a portion of proceeds from their visit donated to the Loggerhead Marine Center, adopting a sea turtle in their name.
Rates from $198 per night. Offer valid through November 30. Use promo code: TURTLE.
For more information and to book, click here or call 877-389-0571.
Brazilian Court Palm Beach – Plush Beds & Loggerheads
Make it a swanky getaway to Palm Beach at the Brazilian Court (301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach; 561-655-7740) where they’re celebrating sea turtle nesting season with their “Plush Beds & Loggerheads” package:
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center private tour
- Participate in Palm Beach beach clean up on Turtle Tuesdays
- 10% proceeds donated to Loggerhead Marine Life Center
Rates from $256 per night. Offer valid through October 31.
For more information and to book, click here or call 561-655-7740.
Hilton West Palm Beach – Summer Fun
Check into the Hilton West Palm Beach (600 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach; 561-231-6000) for a fun-filled summer vacation with their “Summer Fun” package:
- Two nights accommodations
- One custom beach towel designed by artist Ron Burkhardt, two gelato vouchers, and one 8-oz SPF lotion from The Island Company
- One complimentary child admission with the purchase of an adult ticket (up to two per family) at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium and Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
- $25 gift card to Revolutions Bowling at CityPlace
- Two kids 12 and under eat free
Package rates from $169. Offer valid May through September.
For more information and to book, click here or call 561-231-6000.
24 North Hotel Key West – Florida Resident Rate
Named for the latitude line shared by Key West and Cuba, 24 North Hotel (3820 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West; 305-320-0940) in Key West is luring Florida residents to its New Town accommodations with a special 35% discount off nightly rates, starting at $199. Guests will also enjoy a complimentary shuttle to Old Town to explore Mallory Square and Duval Street. Offer ongoing. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-320-0940.
The Gates Hotel Key West – Florida Residents Escape
The Gates Hotel (3824 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West; 305-320-0930) is wooing travelers to its New Town location with a special “Florida Residents Escape” offeing 35% off the best available rate, starting at $219/per night. A complimentary welcome cocktail is also included at check-in Offer ongoing. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-320-0930.
The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando at Walt Disney World – Avatar: Take Flight
To celebrate the recent opening of Disney Animal Kingdom’s Pandora: The World of Avatar, the newly opened Grove Resort & Spa Orlando (14501 Grove Resort Ave., Orlando; 407-545-7500) at Walt Disney World has curated a special “Avatar: Take Flight” package:
- Spacious residential-style accommodations in a one-, two-, or three-bedroom suite
- One day park pass to Disney’s Animal Kingdom per guest
- Transportation to and from Disney’s Ticket & Transportation Center
- $100 credit to Alfresco Market, the resort’s grab-and-go café serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- In-room welcome amenity featuring Avatar-inspired items, including an Avatar movie poster, Avatar DVD and Avatar board game
Rates from $300 per night for a family of four. Offer valid through December 31 when booked by July 31.
For more information and to book, click here or call 844-203-0209.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World – Florida Resident Rate
Florida residents are invited to check into one of Walt Disney World’s swankiest resorts, the AAA Five Diamond Four Seasons (10100 Dream Tree Blvd., Lake Buena Vista; 800-267-3046), at a deep discount over select dates this spring, summer and fall. The offer includes valet parking. Rates from $309 per night. Offer valid April 26 through June 12 and August 13 through October 1. Available exclusively by telephone reservation: 800-267-3046. Must present valid Florida ID at check-in. For more information, click here.