With Florida resident savings and deep summer discounts, now’s the time to book a getaway or a staycation in South Florida.
South Beach/Miami Beach
Villa Bagatelle – Stay & Spice Up
If you happen to be heading to the newly opened Bistrot Bagatelle in South Beach during Miami Spice (available Tuesday to Saturday), consider extending your stay at Villa Bagatelle (220 21st St., South Beach; 305-763-8330), the first hotel concept by the splashy St. Tropez-styled hospitality group. Enjoy a 15% discount on room rates now through September 30. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-763-8330.
Royal Palm South Beach – #OurLikes
Get to know the newly minted Royal Palm South Beach (1545 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-604-5700), now a Tribute Portfolio Resort with Starwood Hotels & Resorts. Guests receive an #OurLikes map of the resort upon check-in, which brings to life eight of the must-see moments at the resort.The package includes:
- Get shade, don’t throw shade. The hotel’s signature orange umbrellas provide shade on pristine South Beach beach, and guests will enjoy even more shade with a complimentary pair of uber-trendy Warby Parker sunglasses ($95 value)
- Two welcome mojitos from Florida Cookery Patio
- Dine at one of the hottest new restaurants on the beach with a $50 credit for onsite restaurant Byblos
- Rates start at $209 per night based on a two-night minimum stay
Offer valid through 2015. For more information and to book, click here or call 877-782-0150. Use promo code: LNC.
1 Hotel South Beach -Florida Locals Package
Florida residents can experience the natural setting of 1 Hotel South Beach (2341 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-604-1000) this summer with a “Florida Locals” package that includes 20% savings on accommodations, complimentary valet and waived daily resort fees. A two night minimum stay is required and a Florida resident ID must be presented at the time of check in. Offer is valid through September 30. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-604-1000.
SLS South Beach – Labor Day Package, Endless Summer Package:
Get your Labor Day weekend started early by checking into SLS South Beach (1701 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-674-1701) on Thursday or Friday with the “Labor Day” package:
- 50% off room rates
- 2 tickets to the White Out Labor Day Party with EC TWINS on Friday night at Hyde Beach, starting at 10pm with the option of a table upgrade
- Guests must book the package for September 3 or 4, with a required 2 night minimum
- Use promo code: HYDELD.
Or plan an “Endless Summer” getaway when you book before October 18 for stays though November 26:
- $50 per day room credit
- Poolside caipirinha’s for two
- SLS Swag Bag
- Rates start at $225 per night
- Use promo code ENDLESS
For more information and to book either package, click here or call 855-757-7623.
Thompson Miami Beach – Summer Sojourn & Do Not Disturb
With Thompson Miami Beach’s (4041 Collins Ave., 786-605-4041) Miami Beach; “Summer Sojourn” package, guests are treated to two pairs of wood-inspired sunglasses as a welcome amenity, perfect for sporting on a retro lounge chair by their pair of pools. Rates start at $309 per night based on a two-night minimum stay. Other perks include:
- Two Summer Sojourn welcome cocktails
- Admission for two to Perèz Art Museum Miami
- Discounted $5 overnight valet parking
- Use of two beach lounge chairs and one umbrella daily
- Valid through September 22 (last day of summer)
The naughty but nice “Do Not Disturb: package includes:
- Customized couples treatment in the rooftop, open-air Spa at Thompson Miami Beach. Finish the service with a 15-minute deep scalp massage
- Chilled Perrier-Jouët Champagne upon arrival to guest room
- Chocolate welcome amenity upon arrival, Executive Pastry Chef Max’s choice
- One Breakfast in bed per stay, for two guests
- The Thompson Miami Beach Fun Box, which contains liquid ecstasy personal lubricant, two premium condoms, a personal massager (battery included!) and a silken blindfold
- Rates are $599/night based on a minimum two night stay
- Use promo code: DNDRPK
For more information on either package and to book, click here or call 786-605-4041.
The Palms Hotel & Spa – Florida Resident Special
When Florida residents check into The Palms (3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-0505) on select dates through December, they’re entitled to the following savings:
- 10% off best available rate
- 20% off at Essensia restaurant
- $50 daily spa credit
- $10 off daily valet parking
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-534-0505.
The Raleigh – Iconic Summer
Make your summer iconic with a stay at The Raleigh (1775 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-534-6300) and their “Iconic Summer” package:
- 20% off bar purchases
- Choice of two welcome drinks or a pitcher of Sangria poolside
- Resort credit based on length of stay: $50 for one-two nights, $75 for three-four nights, or $100 for five+ nights
- Promo code: SUMMER15
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-534-6300.
W South Beach – Florida Resident
Florida residents enjoy the following perks when booking a room at W South Beach (2201 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305- 938-3000) this summer:
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Complimentary internet
- 20% off Bliss Spa services
- 15% off dinner at The Dutch
- One complimentary in-room movie per day
- Complimentary beach umbrella per day for every two registered guests
- Dedicated W Insider to help you learn what’s new/next in South Beach
- Use promo code: RESFLOAT
For more information and to book, click here or call 877-822-0000.
Vintro Hotel + Kitchen – We Live Where You Vacation
Vintro Hotel + Kitchen (2216 Park Ave., South Beach; 844-2-VINTRO), a boutique art hotel on Collins Park invites Florida residents in for a stay with their “We Live Where You Vacation” package:
- 10% off Best Available Rate
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Valid for June 1st to September 30th stay period
Must be booked over the phone at 844-2-VINTRO using promo code: FLR. For more information, click here.
Loews Miami Beach – Summer Like a Local
Check into the Loews Miami Beach (1601 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-604-1601) this summer for their “Summer Like a Local” promotion. Upon check in guests receive a Summer Like A Local Passport that contains savings to all of their restaurants and bars, including The Rum Line & Lure Fishbar and area attractions for the family at Jungle Island strong>, Miami Seaquarium, and even for adults with tours and tastings at the Miami Club Rum distillery. Other perks include:
- $75 resort credit
- Fourth night free
- Complimentary premium plus internet
- $25 off spa therapy at exhale spa
- 20% off SOAK cabanas
- SoBe Kids Camp savings
- Kids eat free
- Valid through September 30
For more information and to book, click here or call 1-800-23-LOEWS.
Stanton South Beach – More is Less
Guests at the Stanton South Beach (161 Ocean Dr., South Beach; 305-536-7700) can book an oceanfront room at 20% savings with their “More is Less” offer with rates starting at $239 per night. Room must be booked by July 31, valid for travel through September 30. For more information and to book, click here and enter promo code: D3Q.
YVE Hotel Miami, A Destination Hotel – Concerts by the Bay & Local Love For Floridians
If you’ve snagged tix to one of the hottest concerts of the year at American Airlines Arena, then you might want to check into downtown’s YVE Hotel (146 Biscayne Blvd., Downtown; 305-358-4555) right across the street with their “Concerts by the Bay” package:
- 20% off the best available rate for hotel accommodation.
- Two pre-concert cocktails per person at Biscayne Tavern, the hotel’s casual neighborhood gastro-tavern.
- 20% off food and drinks at Biscayne Tavern.
- Complimentary Uber ride to and from YVE Hotel Miami to AmericanAirlines Arena or discounted valet parking at the hotel.
- Available for the following American Airlines Arena concerts: September 3rd: Chris Brown, September 9th: Ed Sheeran, September 12th: Juan Luis Guerra, September 19th: Ricardo Arjona, September 20th: Janet Jackson, October 2nd and 3rd: Marc Anthony, October 16th: Zedd (at Bayfront Park) October 24th: Ricky Martin, October 27th: Taylor Swift, December 4th: Juanes
- Rates start at $129 with proof of concert tickets at check in.
Additionally, Florida residents receive 20% off best available rate and breakfast at Biscayne Tavern this summer. For more information and to book, click here or call 855-YVE-INFO.
- One night in a deluxe room
- Champagne and Strawberries
- Dinner for two off the Miami Spice Menu (does not include beverages, tip and tax)
- One car overnight valet parking
- 3pm late check out
- Rates staringt at $259 per night
- Use promo code: D60
- Offer Valid through September 30th on Tuesday to Saturday nights
Conrad Miami – Public Servants Summer Special & Sunshine State Resident Reward
This summer, the Conrad (1395 Brickell Ave., Brickell; 305-503-6500) salutes America’s hardworking public servants—military, teachers, firefighters and police officers–with special discounts:
- Discounted room rate of $109 per night
- 50% off spa treatments
- 20% off at Atrio
- 50% off valet parking
- Valid through September 30.
- Promo Code: P5
Florida residents enjoy this discounts with the “Sunshine State Resident Reward” package:
- $50 dining credit at Atrio
- 50% discount off of a full-priced spa treatment
- 50% discount on valet parking
- Rates start at $139 per night
- Use promo code: RPFLRR
Mandarin Oriental, Miami – Spirited Getaway, Magnificent Miami 15 & #FindtheFan Contest,
For the aspiring at-home mixologist, the Mandarin Oriental, Miami (500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell; 305-913-8288) has created a special “Spirited Away” package:
- Luxury accommodations
- Two in-room full mixology kits for hands-on cocktail making
- A “Mix & Drink” video on an iPad with instructions for making the perfect mojito
- Cocktail class for two with bar snacks and periodic table of mixology
- Create a signature cocktail to be included in the Mandarin Oriental Mixology Diary
- Rates from $875 for two nights
Celebrate the Mandarin Oriental, Miami’s (500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell Key; 305-913-8288) 15th anniversary with the lavish “Magnificent Miami 15” package:
- Accommodation for two nights in a deluxe guestroom
- Welcome chocolate bento box of sweets and a bottle of Piper Heidsieck champagne
- Dinner reservation for two at Azul restaurant to experience the 15- course anniversary tasting menu prepared by Chef Benjamin Murray
- Private cabana for two at Oasis Beach Club with a personal beach butler
- Two tickets to the Perez Art Museum Miami with a VIP guide
- Tour of the Wynwood Walls, an outdoor mural project that showcases the most cutting-edge street art in the country
- Chauffeured trip to one of Miami’s upscale shopping destinations including the Bal Harbour Shops or the Miami Design District
- Take-home gift of art-themed glass fan vase
- Valid through through December 30
- Rates from $2,015.
For more information and to book either package, click here or call 305-913-8288.
Viceroy Miami – Some Like it Hot
The Viceroy Miami (485 Brickell Ave., Brickell; 305-503-4400) is heating things up this summer with their “Some Like it Hot” packages:
- Pitcher of poolside mojitos
- Kukui coconut spa kit
- Work up a sweat with unlimited fitness classes
- Rates start at $239 per night
- Valid through September 30
For more information and to book click here or call 305-503-4400
JW Marriott Marquis Miami – Stay & Save
JW Marriott Marquis Miami (255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown; 305-421-8600) invites Florida residents to “Stay & Save” this summer:
- Daily breakfast for two at ThreeFortyFive Restaurant
- Complimentary parking on property
- Valid May 1 to September 30
- Rates start at $238 per night
- Use promo code: ZZ1
For more information and to book, click here or call 888-717-8858.
Four Seasons of Florida – Florida Resident Rates
This summer Florida residents can enjoy special rates at not only Fo
ur Seasons Miami (1435 Brickell Ave., Brickell; 305-358-3535), but also at properties in Orlando and Palm Beach for an ultimate Florida road trip. Located in the heart of Brickell, the Four Seasons Miami’s Florida resident rates start at $215 per night and includes valet and WiFi. At Palm Beach,resident rates start at $199 per night and in Orlando $295. These rates in Miami are valid through September 30. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-381-3881.
Sunny Isles Beach/Aventura
Turnberry Isle Resort & Club – Summer Family Fun, Unlimited Golf, Retail Therapy
Channel your inner Picasso at Turnberry Isle (19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 866-612-7739) with a pottery painting experiences with the whole family. The “Summer Family Fun” package includes:
- Nightly accommodations in a spacious deluxe guestroom
- Children’s pottery experience at Color Me Mine, Alisa’s Painted Bistro in Aventura Mall
- 50% off golf for kids ages 17 and under
- Free golf play for kids ages 15 and under after 2:30 p.m.
- 20% off pool cabanas
- 10% off selected children’s programs
- Daily American buffet breakfast for two
- Kids ages five and under eat free at CORSAIR (children’s menu)
- $50 resort credit per night
- Overnight valet parking
- 4 p.m. late checkout
- Rates starting from $269 per night for a $500 added value
Golf fanatics can play Turnberry Isle’s two Raymond Floyd-designed championship golf courses to their heart’s content for an experience that will be one for the scorecards. The “Unlimited Golf” package includes:
- Nightly accommodations
- 18 holes of golf per night’s stay on either the Soffer or Miller Championship Golf Courses (greens fees and cart fees apply)
- Complimentary greens fee for all relay rounds and arrival day rounds ($40 per person cart fee and applicable taxes apply)
- Unlimited practice balls at practice facility throughout stay
- Nightly club storage
- 20% off golf shop purchases (excluding hard goods)
- Overnight valet parking
- Rates starting from $134.50 per person per night
Shop ‘til you drop with the Turnberry Isle Miami new “Retail Therapy” package. In partnership with Aventura Mall, this package is a shopaholic’s dream:
- Room upgrade at time of booking
- Welcome amenity from Aventura Mall
- One $50 gift card to Aventura Mall per stay
- Personal shopping experience at choice of Nordstrom’s, Bloomingdale’s or Macy’s (by appointment only)
- Overnight valet parking
- Daily American buffet breakfast for up to 2 per room
- Shuttle service to Aventura Mall
- Rates starting from $239 per night
For more information and to book any of the above packages, click here or call 1-866-612-7739.
Acqualina Resort & Spa – Florida Resident Offer
Florida residents save at Acqualina Resort & Spa (17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-918-8000) now through September 30 with their special “Florida Resident” offer:
- $40 spa credit per adult per day
- Complimentary valet parking
- Rates starting at $362 per night for an Intracoastal-view room based on a minimum two night stay
For more information and to book, click here or call 866-525-5364.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach – Health & Wellness package
With complimentary yoga classes available to guests at 9 a.m. on Fridays and 11 a.m. on Saturdays, the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach (1200 N. Ocean Blvd., Pompano Beach; 954-782-0100) is promoting wellness this summer with its “Health & Wellness” package:
- Tropical fruit plate and two bottles of sparkling water upon arrival
- Beach umbrella and two lounge chairs daily
- 30% discount on all regular priced spa services in SiSpa
- Offer is valid through November 22 with rates from $204
For more information and to book, click here or call 954-782-0100.
Bonaventure Resort & Spa – Summer Break Special
Snag a special Summer Break rate at the Bonaventure Resort & Spa (250 Racquet Club Rd., Weston; 800-327-8090) with 30% off room rates for a special price of $111 when paid in advance. For more information and to book, click here or call 800-327-8090.
Harbor Beach Marriott – Play Hookie Fourth Night Free
Book three weekday nights at the Harbor Beach Marriott (3030 Holiday Dr., Fort Lauderdale; 954-525-4000) and get the fourth night free, now through September 30. Rates start at $279 per night. Use promo code: ADP. For more information and to book, click here or call 954-525-4000.
Diplomat Resort & Spa – Sun, Sand & Selfies
Get into the social media spirit at the Diplomat Resort & Spa (3555 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood; 954-602-6000) with their special family-friendly “Sun, Sand & Selfies” package. Guests can document highlights of their stay and share their memories by uploading selfies in front of an array of recommended “Selfie Spots” located throughout the resort, using #DipIntoSummer. The Sun, Sand & Selfies package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- A family selfie stick
- 20% off a Kids Club session
- Kids 12 and under eat free
- Beach chairs for mom and dad and a beach essentials tote filled with sunscreen, lip balm and beach toys
- Rates start at $214 per night
For more information and to book, click here or call 855-689-2911.
W Fort Lauderdale – Vacation Bonus
This summer at W Fort Lauderdale (401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8200), book three nights and get the fourth night free, as well as a $50 resort credit and room upgrade based on availability. For more information and to book, click here or call 877-822-0000. Use promo code: ZS4.
Jupiter Beach Resort – Beach, Brews & Selfies
Head north and tap into the laid-back, funky bar scene of Jupiter’s Ale Trail. The Jupiter Beach Resort (5 N. A1A, Jupiter; 561-746-2511) will provide guests with an exclusive map of the best bars in town, including Guanabanas, Square Grouper, U-Tiki, and the Resort’s very own Sandbar, as well as a selfie stick, so they can capture all the action to share with friends on social media. The “Beach, Brews & Selfies” package includes:
- One night’s deluxe accommodations
- Breakfast for two
- Voucher for one beer flight tasting at Sinclair’s
- Roundtrip transportation to one local hot spot noted on the Ale Trail map
- Welcome amenity including map with local brew stops, a Jupiter Beach Resort koozie, and a selfie stick
- Valid through September 30
- Rates start at $200/night
For more information and to book, click here or call 877-389-0571.
Islamorada Resort Company – Escape to Islamorada
Escape to the Florida Keys this summer with exclusive rates from Islamorada Company Resorts: Amara Cay Resort, Pelican Cove Resort & Marina, Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina, La Siesta Resort. With rates between $179-$249 per night, requiring a two-night minimum stay, at each resort, it’s the perfect opportunity to spend a weekend in Islamorada this summer. For more information and to book, click here.
Amara Cay – Extended Labor Day Savings
Getaway to the newly renovated Amara Cay Resort (80001 Overseas Hwy., Islamorada; 305-664-0073) in Islamorada, conceived as a contemporary re-imagination of the classic seaside cottage where every room has extended balconies. If you book a room over Labor Day Weekend, between September 4-7, receive 20% off. Rates start at $135 per night. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-664-0073.
Hawks Cay – By Air, Land or Sea
Enjoy a four-night vacation in one of Hawks Cays’ (61 Hawks Cay Blvd., Duck Key; 305-743-7000) brand new penthouse suites: The Stargazer with an in-suite telescop or the Coastal Suite. Each two-bedroom suite is 1,400-square-feet of luxury with a 3,200-square-foot private rooftop terrace. The “By Land, Air and Sea” package includes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Miami by land in a 2015 Lincoln MKT stretch limo provided by Aventura Worldwide Transportation or by air in a seaplane by Tropic Ocean Airways.
- A private cabana each day at the new adults-only Tranquility Pool, complete with a welcome bottle of champagne on the first day
- In-room or in-cabana couple’s massage
- Daily breakfast for up to four people
- Private dinner for up to four people prepared tableside in your penthouse suite by the resort’s chef
- Package rates from $10,500 for limo transfer to $13,000 for seaplane transfer.
For more information and to book, click here or call 877-484-9342.
Fury Water Adventures – Stay & Play
Head to Key West and book your accommodations with Fury Water Adventures’ and their “Stay & Play” package. Select accommodations from their Key West resorts portfolio and enjoy a complimentary excursion with the water sports company including snorkeling, parasailing or sunset sailing. Rates start at $429 for two people and two nights. For more information and to book, click here or call 844-238-0207.
Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao – Fourth Night Free + $300 Air Credit
Getaway to the Caribbean island of Curacao and the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort with an exclusive $300 airfare credit and the fourth night free offer for Florida residents. The resort sits on a 27-acre private natural reserve where guests can enjoy a luxurious, uncrowded respite with seemingly endless resort recreation. For more information and to book, click here or call 855-590-2266.
Grand Cayman Marriott – Fourth Night Free
Now through the end of the year, when you book three nights at Grand Cayman Marriott, you’ll get the fourth night free + a $50 resort credit. For more information and to book, click here.