Zumba at the American Airlines Arena
This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, watch the Heat hoop it up.
601 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
Get your sweat on - in the same building the Miami Heat play. This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, take a seat and watch the Heat hoop it up against the Memphis Grizzlies.
It all starts at 4:15, and stretches through game time. Zumba, a fitness workout featuring Latin rhythms, was created by Beto. He'll be on site to teach you the ins and outs of the activity, and will later perform with Zumba dancers during the Heat's pre-game show.
The price is $50 per person, and includes 300-level seats for the game. Part of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'