Zumba at the American Airlines Arena
This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, watch the Heat hoop it up.
601 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
Get your sweat on - in the same building the Miami Heat play. This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, take a seat and watch the Heat hoop it up against the Memphis Grizzlies.
It all starts at 4:15, and stretches through game time. Zumba, a fitness workout featuring Latin rhythms, was created by Beto. He'll be on site to teach you the ins and outs of the activity, and will later perform with Zumba dancers during the Heat's pre-game show.
The price is $50 per person, and includes 300-level seats for the game. Part of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos