Zumba at the American Airlines Arena
This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, watch the Heat hoop it up.
601 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
Get your sweat on - in the same building the Miami Heat play. This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, take a seat and watch the Heat hoop it up against the Memphis Grizzlies.
It all starts at 4:15, and stretches through game time. Zumba, a fitness workout featuring Latin rhythms, was created by Beto. He'll be on site to teach you the ins and outs of the activity, and will later perform with Zumba dancers during the Heat's pre-game show.
The price is $50 per person, and includes 300-level seats for the game. Part of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14