Zumba at the American Airlines Arena
This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, watch the Heat hoop it up.
601 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
Get your sweat on - in the same building the Miami Heat play. This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, take a seat and watch the Heat hoop it up against the Memphis Grizzlies.
It all starts at 4:15, and stretches through game time. Zumba, a fitness workout featuring Latin rhythms, was created by Beto. He'll be on site to teach you the ins and outs of the activity, and will later perform with Zumba dancers during the Heat's pre-game show.
The price is $50 per person, and includes 300-level seats for the game. Part of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art