Zumba at the American Airlines Arena
This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, watch the Heat hoop it up.
601 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
Get your sweat on - in the same building the Miami Heat play. This Sunday, December 13th, don some workout gear and head to the American Airlines Arena for a Zumba fitness night. Later, take a seat and watch the Heat hoop it up against the Memphis Grizzlies.
It all starts at 4:15, and stretches through game time. Zumba, a fitness workout featuring Latin rhythms, was created by Beto. He'll be on site to teach you the ins and outs of the activity, and will later perform with Zumba dancers during the Heat's pre-game show.
The price is $50 per person, and includes 300-level seats for the game. Part of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement.
See and Do
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 16-18
- Shakespeare Miami takes on ‘The Tempest’
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival unites lovers of exotic plants
- Take a drive through South Dade at the Redland Riot Road Rallye