Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
Popular Japanese brunch kicks off a day early this summer
Starting Saturday, June 1, Zuma launches its new summer brunch featuring a selection of new dishes and new drink pairings. On the menu: Zuma's signature Yellowtail Roll with Avocado and Serrano pepper; Wagyu Gunkan; Baby Back ribs with chili, ginger and scallions; Japanese Sweet Potato salad with Bacon dressing; various soups, salads, oysters and ceviche. Guests can also select from a variety of tableside options, served to share depending on their brunch choice. All options include a Signature Japanese Mushroom hotpot served to the table to share, and a unique dessert platter over ice. Beverage Manager Theo Von Ungern-Sternburg has created a rotating selection of signature cocktails in addition to champagne, wine, sake and Sapporo. The popular Umami Mary is now made with house made truffle dashi vodka. A requisite DJ will spin and for those looking to dine outdoors in the oppressive heat, the terrace now features full covering and fans. All of this isn't cheap: brunch prices begin at $95.00 per guest, depending on a la carte and champagne selections, for both Saturday and Sunday. Reduced prices available to children under 12 years.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage