Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
Popular Japanese brunch kicks off a day early this summer
Starting Saturday, June 1, Zuma launches its new summer brunch featuring a selection of new dishes and new drink pairings. On the menu: Zuma's signature Yellowtail Roll with Avocado and Serrano pepper; Wagyu Gunkan; Baby Back ribs with chili, ginger and scallions; Japanese Sweet Potato salad with Bacon dressing; various soups, salads, oysters and ceviche. Guests can also select from a variety of tableside options, served to share depending on their brunch choice. All options include a Signature Japanese Mushroom hotpot served to the table to share, and a unique dessert platter over ice. Beverage Manager Theo Von Ungern-Sternburg has created a rotating selection of signature cocktails in addition to champagne, wine, sake and Sapporo. The popular Umami Mary is now made with house made truffle dashi vodka. A requisite DJ will spin and for those looking to dine outdoors in the oppressive heat, the terrace now features full covering and fans. All of this isn't cheap: brunch prices begin at $95.00 per guest, depending on a la carte and champagne selections, for both Saturday and Sunday. Reduced prices available to children under 12 years.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio opens at Mandarin Oriental, Miami on Wednesday, March 19