Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
Popular Japanese brunch kicks off a day early this summer
Starting Saturday, June 1, Zuma launches its new summer brunch featuring a selection of new dishes and new drink pairings. On the menu: Zuma's signature Yellowtail Roll with Avocado and Serrano pepper; Wagyu Gunkan; Baby Back ribs with chili, ginger and scallions; Japanese Sweet Potato salad with Bacon dressing; various soups, salads, oysters and ceviche. Guests can also select from a variety of tableside options, served to share depending on their brunch choice. All options include a Signature Japanese Mushroom hotpot served to the table to share, and a unique dessert platter over ice. Beverage Manager Theo Von Ungern-Sternburg has created a rotating selection of signature cocktails in addition to champagne, wine, sake and Sapporo. The popular Umami Mary is now made with house made truffle dashi vodka. A requisite DJ will spin and for those looking to dine outdoors in the oppressive heat, the terrace now features full covering and fans. All of this isn't cheap: brunch prices begin at $95.00 per guest, depending on a la carte and champagne selections, for both Saturday and Sunday. Reduced prices available to children under 12 years.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way,
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years