Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
Popular Japanese brunch kicks off a day early this summer
Starting Saturday, June 1, Zuma launches its new summer brunch featuring a selection of new dishes and new drink pairings. On the menu: Zuma's signature Yellowtail Roll with Avocado and Serrano pepper; Wagyu Gunkan; Baby Back ribs with chili, ginger and scallions; Japanese Sweet Potato salad with Bacon dressing; various soups, salads, oysters and ceviche. Guests can also select from a variety of tableside options, served to share depending on their brunch choice. All options include a Signature Japanese Mushroom hotpot served to the table to share, and a unique dessert platter over ice. Beverage Manager Theo Von Ungern-Sternburg has created a rotating selection of signature cocktails in addition to champagne, wine, sake and Sapporo. The popular Umami Mary is now made with house made truffle dashi vodka. A requisite DJ will spin and for those looking to dine outdoors in the oppressive heat, the terrace now features full covering and fans. All of this isn't cheap: brunch prices begin at $95.00 per guest, depending on a la carte and champagne selections, for both Saturday and Sunday. Reduced prices available to children under 12 years.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot