Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
Popular Japanese brunch kicks off a day early this summer
Starting Saturday, June 1, Zuma launches its new summer brunch featuring a selection of new dishes and new drink pairings. On the menu: Zuma's signature Yellowtail Roll with Avocado and Serrano pepper; Wagyu Gunkan; Baby Back ribs with chili, ginger and scallions; Japanese Sweet Potato salad with Bacon dressing; various soups, salads, oysters and ceviche. Guests can also select from a variety of tableside options, served to share depending on their brunch choice. All options include a Signature Japanese Mushroom hotpot served to the table to share, and a unique dessert platter over ice. Beverage Manager Theo Von Ungern-Sternburg has created a rotating selection of signature cocktails in addition to champagne, wine, sake and Sapporo. The popular Umami Mary is now made with house made truffle dashi vodka. A requisite DJ will spin and for those looking to dine outdoors in the oppressive heat, the terrace now features full covering and fans. All of this isn't cheap: brunch prices begin at $95.00 per guest, depending on a la carte and champagne selections, for both Saturday and Sunday. Reduced prices available to children under 12 years.
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way,
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab