Lippi, New American by Zuma investor Tunu Puri featuring Philippe Ruiz, set for Fall debut
Mediterranean-influenced menu based on a 'social sharing' concept
Tunu Puri, an investor at Zuma, is getting closer to opening New American restaurant Lippi, featuring former Palm D'Or chef Philippe Ruiz, sometime in the Fall. Influenced by the Mediterranean region, says a PR rep, Lippi's menu is "inclined towards genuine dishes that highlight organic and high quality ingredients [and will be] based on a social sharing concept." On the menu: ceviches, crudos and tartars; pastas and risottos; in-season salads; caviar; and specialty grilled meats. The wine list tops out somewhere near the 350 mark and there will also be the requisite 'mixology' going on behind the bar.
“Lippi will offer an adventurous culinary journey showcasing fresh, quality ingredients," Puri told us. "Our New American concept focuses on sharing, with a similar social emphasis on our standalone wine program, which features 350 wines and an inventive specialty cocktail list. With the opening of Lippi, I hope to create a space that adds to the growing restaurant scene here in downtown Brickell.”
Among the menu highlights:
- Seasonal Crudités With Tartar Sauce & Harissa Aïoli
- Silver Weakfish “Ceviche”, Purple Potato & Corn Panna Cotta
- Hawaiian Almaco Jack Tartar
600 Brickell Ave.
- The Ultimate 2016 Miami Broward Carnival Weekend Lineup of Events
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Spend New Year's 2017 With Justin Bieber!
- 10 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 9-11
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp