Lippi, New American by Zuma investor Tunu Puri featuring Philippe Ruiz, set for Fall debut
Mediterranean-influenced menu based on a 'social sharing' concept
Tunu Puri, an investor at Zuma, is getting closer to opening New American restaurant Lippi, featuring former Palm D'Or chef Philippe Ruiz, sometime in the Fall. Influenced by the Mediterranean region, says a PR rep, Lippi's menu is "inclined towards genuine dishes that highlight organic and high quality ingredients [and will be] based on a social sharing concept." On the menu: ceviches, crudos and tartars; pastas and risottos; in-season salads; caviar; and specialty grilled meats. The wine list tops out somewhere near the 350 mark and there will also be the requisite 'mixology' going on behind the bar.
“Lippi will offer an adventurous culinary journey showcasing fresh, quality ingredients," Puri told us. "Our New American concept focuses on sharing, with a similar social emphasis on our standalone wine program, which features 350 wines and an inventive specialty cocktail list. With the opening of Lippi, I hope to create a space that adds to the growing restaurant scene here in downtown Brickell.”
Among the menu highlights:
- Seasonal Crudités With Tartar Sauce & Harissa Aïoli
- Silver Weakfish “Ceviche”, Purple Potato & Corn Panna Cotta
- Hawaiian Almaco Jack Tartar
600 Brickell Ave.
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Where in Miami to celebrate Independence Day like a rockstar
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12