Zoo Miami's Feast with the Beasts
Get cozy with the zoo animals, nibble on tasty treats and hang out at the open bar all night at Zoo Miami's Feast with the Beasts.
Feast with the Beasts
Friday, Mar. 1; 8 p.m.-midnight; VIP cocktail at 7 p.m.
Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Miami
Tickets are $175-$500 at 305-255-5551 or visit www.fwtb.org
Rub elbows with the animals at Zoo Miami at their annual "Feast with the Beasts" event, taking place Mar. 1. The event is held to celebrate wildlife and provide guests with tastes from some of the best restaurants in South Florida.
Local restaurants including Kitchen 305, China Grill and Shula's 347 Grill will be offering up tasty bites and there will be eight open bars for your drinking pleasure.
Guests will enjoy live entertainment, wild animal encounters, free valet and a chance to boogie down later on in the evening at Ron Magill's Spectacular Dance Party.
Admission tickets are available for $175 and VIP Cocktail Reception tickets, which include admission to the main event, are $225. VIP cocktail reception is at 7 p.m. If you want to go all out, buy a Beastkeeper ticket for $500 and get access to the Lion's Den, an exclusive lounge with specialty drink service and plush, comfy seating.
Safari chic attire is encouraged and those planning to attend should make advanced reservations. For more information, to purchase tickets and to view participating restaurants, call 305-255-5551 or visit www.fwtb.org.
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15
- Three Things You Cannot Miss at Calle Ocho on Sunday