Zombies at Mai Kai, zodiac drinks at Armillary
4/20/2011Mai Kai Polynesian Restaurant, 3599 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale, hosts Zombie Jamboree, a celebration of the vintage cocktail from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday that kicks off the third annual Miami Rum Renaissance Festival. Author Jeff “Beachbum” Berry will recount his 10-year quest to find the original recipe for the 1930s classic. Cost is $25, and reservations are required at 954-563-3272. Festival information is at www.rumrenaissance.com. Armillary Grill at the InterContinental at Doral, 2505 NW 87th Ave., has a fun menu of zodiac-themed cocktails. From the Moonstar for Pisces to the Ruby Haze for Leos, they know your sign. Regularly $12, the drinks are $6 all day Thursday and Friday; 305-468-1400.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice