Zingara Swimwear Boutique Opens
Baby, it's cold outside. Warm up by buying one of the sexiest suits under the sun.
I first discovered Zingara Swimwear on a jaunt to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. While there, I fell in love with the line’s bold prints, fun cover-ups and beautiful bathing suits. Like a good shopaholic, I bought a bandeau top bikini so adorable I wished I snagged more while I was there. You see, I’ve worn said suit so many times (it’s become my poolside uniform of sorts) that there’s something to be said of the brand’s exceptional fit and quality.
Well, I am now happy to report that now you too can scoop up some sexy Zingara bikinis and more in the MIA. Opening this Wednesday, January 13th in Aventura Mall, the sexiest suits under the sun will now be available for South Floridians.
The boutique sells Zingara’s signature bikinis, tankinis, cover-ups, wide-brimmed hats, oversized handbags, sandals, bracelets, earrings and beach towels with price points ranging from $80 to $250.
The best part? Traveling to Mexico for my fave bikini is no longer necessary. Olé!
Zingara Swimwear at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 2001, Aventura
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall