Zingara Swimwear Boutique Opens
Baby, it's cold outside. Warm up by buying one of the sexiest suits under the sun.
Zingara Swimwear at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 2001, Aventura
I first discovered Zingara Swimwear on a jaunt to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. While there, I fell in love with the line’s bold prints, fun cover-ups and beautiful bathing suits. Like a good shopaholic, I bought a bandeau top bikini so adorable I wished I snagged more while I was there. You see, I’ve worn said suit so many times (it’s become my poolside uniform of sorts) that there’s something to be said of the brand’s exceptional fit and quality.
Well, I am now happy to report that now you too can scoop up some sexy Zingara bikinis and more in the MIA. Opening this Wednesday, January 13th in Aventura Mall, the sexiest suits under the sun will now be available for South Floridians.
The boutique sells Zingara’s signature bikinis, tankinis, cover-ups, wide-brimmed hats, oversized handbags, sandals, bracelets, earrings and beach towels with price points ranging from $80 to $250.
The best part? Traveling to Mexico for my fave bikini is no longer necessary. Olé!
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz