Zingara Swimwear Boutique Opens
Baby, it's cold outside. Warm up by buying one of the sexiest suits under the sun.
I first discovered Zingara Swimwear on a jaunt to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. While there, I fell in love with the line’s bold prints, fun cover-ups and beautiful bathing suits. Like a good shopaholic, I bought a bandeau top bikini so adorable I wished I snagged more while I was there. You see, I’ve worn said suit so many times (it’s become my poolside uniform of sorts) that there’s something to be said of the brand’s exceptional fit and quality.
Well, I am now happy to report that now you too can scoop up some sexy Zingara bikinis and more in the MIA. Opening this Wednesday, January 13th in Aventura Mall, the sexiest suits under the sun will now be available for South Floridians.
The boutique sells Zingara’s signature bikinis, tankinis, cover-ups, wide-brimmed hats, oversized handbags, sandals, bracelets, earrings and beach towels with price points ranging from $80 to $250.
The best part? Traveling to Mexico for my fave bikini is no longer necessary. Olé!
Zingara Swimwear at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 2001, Aventura
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas