Zinburger zings into Sunrise at Sawgrass Mills
It's the first Florida location for the gourmet burger chain.
Another restaurant is bringing burgers, shakes and beer to South Florida.
Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar will open its first Florida location in Florida on May 20 at the Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise.
Since opening the East Coast’s first Zinburger in Clifton, N.J., three years ago, Zinburger claims it has developed “an almost fanatical customer following” for its menu of made-to-order gourmet burgers, hand-dipped shakes and floats, pies and selection of 23 wines.
Zinburger's burgers are cooked to order on a griddle using certified Angus beef and American-style Kobe beef that are ground in-house twice a day. Signature burgers include the Zinburger (Manchego cheese and zinfandel-braised onions) and the Kobe Burger (Vermont cheddar and wild mushrooms).
A Zinburgers is slated to open in Boca Raton in the next six months. For the Sunrise opening, Zinburger will donate 10 percent of sales from May 20-23 to the Broward Education Foundation, a nonprofit that supports public schools.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai