Zinburger zings into Sunrise at Sawgrass Mills
It's the first Florida location for the gourmet burger chain.
Another restaurant is bringing burgers, shakes and beer to South Florida.
Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar will open its first Florida location in Florida on May 20 at the Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise.
Since opening the East Coast’s first Zinburger in Clifton, N.J., three years ago, Zinburger claims it has developed “an almost fanatical customer following” for its menu of made-to-order gourmet burgers, hand-dipped shakes and floats, pies and selection of 23 wines.
Zinburger's burgers are cooked to order on a griddle using certified Angus beef and American-style Kobe beef that are ground in-house twice a day. Signature burgers include the Zinburger (Manchego cheese and zinfandel-braised onions) and the Kobe Burger (Vermont cheddar and wild mushrooms).
A Zinburgers is slated to open in Boca Raton in the next six months. For the Sunrise opening, Zinburger will donate 10 percent of sales from May 20-23 to the Broward Education Foundation, a nonprofit that supports public schools.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami