Zignum Mezcal's giving away 2 tix to the sold out Emeril Lagasse Garden to Glass #SOBEWFF event
The catch? Just "like" Zignum on Facebook
Zignum Mezcal is giving away two tickets to the sold-out South Beach Wine & Food Festival event Garden to Glass from 10pm-1am February 22 at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens and hosted by Emeril Lagasse. The catch? To enter, you must "like" Zignum on Facebook and comment on the Zignum Giveaway post, telling the brand what fresh ingredient you would like to see in their next cocktail. The winner will be selected at random and receive the two tickets to the event. Good luck.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"