Zignum Mezcal's giving away 2 tix to the sold out Emeril Lagasse Garden to Glass #SOBEWFF event
The catch? Just "like" Zignum on Facebook
Zignum Mezcal is giving away two tickets to the sold-out South Beach Wine & Food Festival event Garden to Glass from 10pm-1am February 22 at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens and hosted by Emeril Lagasse. The catch? To enter, you must "like" Zignum on Facebook and comment on the Zignum Giveaway post, telling the brand what fresh ingredient you would like to see in their next cocktail. The winner will be selected at random and receive the two tickets to the event. Good luck.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!