Zignum Mezcal's giving away 2 tix to the sold out Emeril Lagasse Garden to Glass #SOBEWFF event
The catch? Just "like" Zignum on Facebook
Zignum Mezcal is giving away two tickets to the sold-out South Beach Wine & Food Festival event Garden to Glass from 10pm-1am February 22 at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens and hosted by Emeril Lagasse. The catch? To enter, you must "like" Zignum on Facebook and comment on the Zignum Giveaway post, telling the brand what fresh ingredient you would like to see in their next cocktail. The winner will be selected at random and receive the two tickets to the event. Good luck.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name