Zignum Mezcal's giving away 2 tix to the sold out Emeril Lagasse Garden to Glass #SOBEWFF event
The catch? Just "like" Zignum on Facebook
Zignum Mezcal is giving away two tickets to the sold-out South Beach Wine & Food Festival event Garden to Glass from 10pm-1am February 22 at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens and hosted by Emeril Lagasse. The catch? To enter, you must "like" Zignum on Facebook and comment on the Zignum Giveaway post, telling the brand what fresh ingredient you would like to see in their next cocktail. The winner will be selected at random and receive the two tickets to the event. Good luck.
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location