Zignum Mezcal's giving away 2 tix to the sold out Emeril Lagasse Garden to Glass #SOBEWFF event
The catch? Just "like" Zignum on Facebook
Zignum Mezcal is giving away two tickets to the sold-out South Beach Wine & Food Festival event Garden to Glass from 10pm-1am February 22 at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens and hosted by Emeril Lagasse. The catch? To enter, you must "like" Zignum on Facebook and comment on the Zignum Giveaway post, telling the brand what fresh ingredient you would like to see in their next cocktail. The winner will be selected at random and receive the two tickets to the event. Good luck.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress