Relax & retreat to South Florida's first B&B on a farm
Paradise Farms: 19801 SW 320 St, Homestead
Looking for something new this vacation? Go green and a bit rustic with a weekend at Paradise Farms’ Zen Bungalow. Billed as South Florida’s first B&B on a farm, the two-room hotel is tucked into the grounds of one of South Florida’s most famous and well-regarded organic farms. Choose between the Zen Bungalow for two or the Bird House for one and enjoy breakfast (organic fruit, yogurt & granola), wireless internet, yoga classes, outdoor massages and easy access to the area’s biggest attractions, including the Everglades, Robert is Here fruit stand and Schnebly Redland’s winery. Rooms include a bed, chairs & a few lamps while bathrooms are eco-outhouses. The season runs November through May and cigarettes, pets and children are not permitted on property. Rates start at $80.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms