Yum Yum Bikini Fashion Show
Mansion is hosting a Pre-Easter Bash with the Yum Yum Bikini’s Launch party and Fashion show with hot, sexy models strutting in a collection of sassy swimwear.
The sun is back; it’s all about beach season and with the amount of time I’m putting in at the gym the next thing I need to do is find the perfect bikini. Tonight Mansion is hosting a Pre-Easter Bash with the Yum Yum Bikini’s Launch party and Fashion show that will feature hot, sexy models; or shall I call them Bunnies, strutting out in a collection of sassy swimwear. There’s even going to be an Easter Egg hunt for swimsuit giveaways, complimentary cocktails, and cash prizes. How fab is that! Resident DJ’s Konflikt and Damaged Goods will be on the turntables rocking it out with a mix of House, Hip-Hop, and top 40 hits that will have you burning calories all night long. Make the most of your week, who says you can't go out on a Wednesday? See you at Mansion!
Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23.
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond