Yum Yum Bikini Fashion Show
Mansion is hosting a Pre-Easter Bash with the Yum Yum Bikini’s Launch party and Fashion show with hot, sexy models strutting in a collection of sassy swimwear.
The sun is back; it’s all about beach season and with the amount of time I’m putting in at the gym the next thing I need to do is find the perfect bikini. Tonight Mansion is hosting a Pre-Easter Bash with the Yum Yum Bikini’s Launch party and Fashion show that will feature hot, sexy models; or shall I call them Bunnies, strutting out in a collection of sassy swimwear. There’s even going to be an Easter Egg hunt for swimsuit giveaways, complimentary cocktails, and cash prizes. How fab is that! Resident DJ’s Konflikt and Damaged Goods will be on the turntables rocking it out with a mix of House, Hip-Hop, and top 40 hits that will have you burning calories all night long. Make the most of your week, who says you can't go out on a Wednesday? See you at Mansion!
Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23.
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it