Yum Yum Bikini Fashion Show
Mansion is hosting a Pre-Easter Bash with the Yum Yum Bikini’s Launch party and Fashion show with hot, sexy models strutting in a collection of sassy swimwear.
The sun is back; it’s all about beach season and with the amount of time I’m putting in at the gym the next thing I need to do is find the perfect bikini. Tonight Mansion is hosting a Pre-Easter Bash with the Yum Yum Bikini’s Launch party and Fashion show that will feature hot, sexy models; or shall I call them Bunnies, strutting out in a collection of sassy swimwear. There’s even going to be an Easter Egg hunt for swimsuit giveaways, complimentary cocktails, and cash prizes. How fab is that! Resident DJ’s Konflikt and Damaged Goods will be on the turntables rocking it out with a mix of House, Hip-Hop, and top 40 hits that will have you burning calories all night long. Make the most of your week, who says you can't go out on a Wednesday? See you at Mansion!
Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space