Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & 10 other fun things to do this week
Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & Munchkin Fun Miami's other weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Lots of good stuff on tap for this week...
Get crafty at Saturday art storytime at PAMM, treat budding performers to a kids open mic night at Rising Stars in Kendall, take a moonlight tour of Fairchild or treat yourself to date night (and the kids to open play & dinner) at My Gym Coral Gables’ Parents Night Out. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Get bookish at the junior great books read-aloud on the Beach or book blast at Dadeland, play at MCM for free Friday, explore classical education in Kendall, learn all about the brain at the Museum of Science, get creative at Little LAB: Cupcakes & Crafts at Locust Projects or treat the family to the 2014 Japanese Spring Festival at Miami Beach Botanical Gardens. Click here to start planning.
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY? BOOK A MINI CAMP
Options abound & prices start at $35. Treat budding artists to mini camp at Art Atelier in Palmetto Bay, the Imagination Tent in the Gables or Artists at the Falls in Kendall. Looking for something different? Check out City Trekker camp at the Coral Gables Museum or math camp at Math Monkeys of Pinecrest. Click here for booking details.
SPRING BREAK IS HERE! MAKE IT YOUR BEST ONE YET
Dive into our guide to camps, activities & family fun presented by the Miami Children’s Museum. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more