Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & 10 other fun things to do this week
Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & Munchkin Fun Miami's other weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Lots of good stuff on tap for this week...
Get crafty at Saturday art storytime at PAMM, treat budding performers to a kids open mic night at Rising Stars in Kendall, take a moonlight tour of Fairchild or treat yourself to date night (and the kids to open play & dinner) at My Gym Coral Gables’ Parents Night Out. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Get bookish at the junior great books read-aloud on the Beach or book blast at Dadeland, play at MCM for free Friday, explore classical education in Kendall, learn all about the brain at the Museum of Science, get creative at Little LAB: Cupcakes & Crafts at Locust Projects or treat the family to the 2014 Japanese Spring Festival at Miami Beach Botanical Gardens. Click here to start planning.
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY? BOOK A MINI CAMP
Options abound & prices start at $35. Treat budding artists to mini camp at Art Atelier in Palmetto Bay, the Imagination Tent in the Gables or Artists at the Falls in Kendall. Looking for something different? Check out City Trekker camp at the Coral Gables Museum or math camp at Math Monkeys of Pinecrest. Click here for booking details.
SPRING BREAK IS HERE! MAKE IT YOUR BEST ONE YET
Dive into our guide to camps, activities & family fun presented by the Miami Children’s Museum. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season
- PARK(ing) Day Miami 2015 returns this Friday with mini parks popping up all over Miami
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami Sept. 18-20