Plan Your Weekend Here
Jam to Jazz, See Laser Shows, or Party on South Beach. Here's your weekend ticket.
By Solange Reyner
- Cool Nights, Hot Jazz
at the Bass Museum of Art. Catch Fernando Ulibarri this Friday, March 5, from 7 to 9 p.m. for only $10 (includes a complimentary beverage).
- Laser Shows
at the Miami Science Museum the first Friday of every month. Watch the latest laser technology while listening to The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd this Friday, March 5. It all starts at 9 p.m. and goes through midnight - the cost is only $8.
- Edward Steichen's Art
at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale. See "In High Fashion the Condé Nast Years, 1923-1937" now through April 11 at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale.954.525.5500 www.moafl.org
about Kabbalah. This Monday, March 8, at the Kabbalah Centre of Miami Beach. It's a 29 minute intro and it takes place starting at 8 p.m. 305.692.9223
every Thursday night with Philippe Chow Miami, 944 Magazine, and Tai Entertainment starting at 6 p.m. There's a prix fixe menu ($40) and music by DJ Irie.
at the Miami on Stage and Arts in the Park Concert in North Beach this Saturday, March 6. Listen to tropical fusion music by Anabel & Ke o ke starting at 4 p.m. on 81st street and Collins Avenue. This series continues on the first Saturday of every month - so pencil it in to your calendar.
at Downtown Coral Gables' fifth annual Sidewalk Sale this Saturday and Sunday. Starting at 11 a.m., more than 20 merchants will be offering discounts on everything from jewelry to salon services. It all ends at 6 p.m. 305.569.0311
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25