You could be a hair model for Oribe this June
Want to have your hair done by one of the world's most iconic hair stylists? Oribe needs hair models for an upcoming event and you could be one of the lucky ones.
Do people always tell you that you have fabulous hair? Well, this is your chance to strut your stuff at an event hosted by none other than Oribe, the renowned hair magician who has had his hands in the manes of folks like Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell. The iconic stylist is hosting a luxury hair care event that will involve a 300-model workshop and culminate in a runway show.
The event takes place on June 10 at the Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. To participate just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a headshot (no Photo Shop, please), your full name, contact number, height and hair length. The only requirements are that your hair be the factory orginal - no extensions or weaves - and that you be 18 or older. Also, be ready to walk down a runway in a bikini and three-inch heels.
Bonus: You will earn $100 for participating.
On Our Radar
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too