You could be a hair model for Oribe this June
Want to have your hair done by one of the world's most iconic hair stylists? Oribe needs hair models for an upcoming event and you could be one of the lucky ones.
Do people always tell you that you have fabulous hair? Well, this is your chance to strut your stuff at an event hosted by none other than Oribe, the renowned hair magician who has had his hands in the manes of folks like Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell. The iconic stylist is hosting a luxury hair care event that will involve a 300-model workshop and culminate in a runway show.
The event takes place on June 10 at the Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. To participate just shoot an email to email@example.com with a headshot (no Photo Shop, please), your full name, contact number, height and hair length. The only requirements are that your hair be the factory orginal - no extensions or weaves - and that you be 18 or older. Also, be ready to walk down a runway in a bikini and three-inch heels.
Bonus: You will earn $100 for participating.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert