You could be a hair model for Oribe this June
Want to have your hair done by one of the world's most iconic hair stylists? Oribe needs hair models for an upcoming event and you could be one of the lucky ones.
Do people always tell you that you have fabulous hair? Well, this is your chance to strut your stuff at an event hosted by none other than Oribe, the renowned hair magician who has had his hands in the manes of folks like Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell. The iconic stylist is hosting a luxury hair care event that will involve a 300-model workshop and culminate in a runway show.
The event takes place on June 10 at the Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. To participate just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a headshot (no Photo Shop, please), your full name, contact number, height and hair length. The only requirements are that your hair be the factory orginal - no extensions or weaves - and that you be 18 or older. Also, be ready to walk down a runway in a bikini and three-inch heels.
Bonus: You will earn $100 for participating.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight