Yep, Sra. Martinez is closing: July 6 is last night in biz
The rumors were true: Michelle Bernstein is shuttering Sra. Martinez
The rumors were unfortunately true and on Friday, July 6, Michelle Bernstein will serve her last dinner at Sra. Martinez, which is closing for good. “We have loved our time at Sra. and are really proud of the food we served and the moments we shared with our customers,” said Bernstein, who will continue to operate Michy’s and Crumb on Parchment. “The fact of the matter is we really want to spend more time with our son, Zachary, as well as focus on several new projects in the works that we’re very excited about.” As for those projects, we still have to speculate, and some say those include moving Michy's and Crumb into a new space entirely--specifically the shiny new glass building on 62nd and Biscayne. Keep guessing and stay tuned.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years