Yep, Sra. Martinez is closing: July 6 is last night in biz
The rumors were true: Michelle Bernstein is shuttering Sra. Martinez
The rumors were unfortunately true and on Friday, July 6, Michelle Bernstein will serve her last dinner at Sra. Martinez, which is closing for good. “We have loved our time at Sra. and are really proud of the food we served and the moments we shared with our customers,” said Bernstein, who will continue to operate Michy’s and Crumb on Parchment. “The fact of the matter is we really want to spend more time with our son, Zachary, as well as focus on several new projects in the works that we’re very excited about.” As for those projects, we still have to speculate, and some say those include moving Michy's and Crumb into a new space entirely--specifically the shiny new glass building on 62nd and Biscayne. Keep guessing and stay tuned.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants