Yep, Sra. Martinez is closing: July 6 is last night in biz
The rumors were true: Michelle Bernstein is shuttering Sra. Martinez
The rumors were unfortunately true and on Friday, July 6, Michelle Bernstein will serve her last dinner at Sra. Martinez, which is closing for good. “We have loved our time at Sra. and are really proud of the food we served and the moments we shared with our customers,” said Bernstein, who will continue to operate Michy’s and Crumb on Parchment. “The fact of the matter is we really want to spend more time with our son, Zachary, as well as focus on several new projects in the works that we’re very excited about.” As for those projects, we still have to speculate, and some say those include moving Michy's and Crumb into a new space entirely--specifically the shiny new glass building on 62nd and Biscayne. Keep guessing and stay tuned.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood