Yep, Sra. Martinez is closing: July 6 is last night in biz
The rumors were true: Michelle Bernstein is shuttering Sra. Martinez
The rumors were unfortunately true and on Friday, July 6, Michelle Bernstein will serve her last dinner at Sra. Martinez, which is closing for good. “We have loved our time at Sra. and are really proud of the food we served and the moments we shared with our customers,” said Bernstein, who will continue to operate Michy’s and Crumb on Parchment. “The fact of the matter is we really want to spend more time with our son, Zachary, as well as focus on several new projects in the works that we’re very excited about.” As for those projects, we still have to speculate, and some say those include moving Michy's and Crumb into a new space entirely--specifically the shiny new glass building on 62nd and Biscayne. Keep guessing and stay tuned.
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro