Yardbird Southern Table & Bar tops The Daily Meal's inaugural list of the best restaurants in Miami
Joe's, Michael's NAOE & The Bazaar round out top 5
If it's Thursday, it must be another list of superlatives, this time The Daily Meal's first ever ranking of Miami's 14 best restaurants. "In order to assemble our list of Miami’s best restaurants, we looked at not only the amount of buzz these restaurants are getting (and some of these restaurants have been buzzed about for years), but the level of critical appraisal, classic status, reliability to deliver a world-class meal, creative ingenuity of the cuisine, and quality of the overall dining experience," explained a rep for the site. Not in consideration: chef departures, drama and all that jazz. So without further ado, here is the top ten. The top three, incidentally, also made the website's list of 101 Best Restaurants in America*. Congrats. For the last four, click here.
10) Palme d’Or
8) Pascal’s on Ponce
7) Prime 112
5) The Bazaar by José Andrés
3) Michael’s Genuine *
2) Joe’s Stone Crab *
1) Yardbird Southern Table & Bar *
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"