Yardbird Southern Table & Bar tops The Daily Meal's inaugural list of the best restaurants in Miami
Joe's, Michael's NAOE & The Bazaar round out top 5
If it's Thursday, it must be another list of superlatives, this time The Daily Meal's first ever ranking of Miami's 14 best restaurants. "In order to assemble our list of Miami’s best restaurants, we looked at not only the amount of buzz these restaurants are getting (and some of these restaurants have been buzzed about for years), but the level of critical appraisal, classic status, reliability to deliver a world-class meal, creative ingenuity of the cuisine, and quality of the overall dining experience," explained a rep for the site. Not in consideration: chef departures, drama and all that jazz. So without further ado, here is the top ten. The top three, incidentally, also made the website's list of 101 Best Restaurants in America*. Congrats. For the last four, click here.
10) Palme d’Or
8) Pascal’s on Ponce
7) Prime 112
5) The Bazaar by José Andrés
3) Michael’s Genuine *
2) Joe’s Stone Crab *
1) Yardbird Southern Table & Bar *
- London's Japanese-Peruvian Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami