Yardbird Southern Table & Bar opening at The Palazzo in Las Vegas
The chicken runs to Sin City
Straight off a win at the NYC Wine & Food Fest's Chicken Coup, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar announces its expansion to Las Vegas, where it will open in The Palazzo, joining the likes of Thomas Keller's Bouchon and Mario Battali's B&B Ristorante. Yardbird's Executive Chef Clay Miller will be overseeing the expansion. "We are excited to begin a long term partnership with The Sands," says 50 Eggs honcho John Kunkel, who added that "We will be announcing Yardbird's expansion into other US and international cities in the coming year, but for right now our focus is on Vegas."
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover