Yardbird Southern Table & Bar opening at The Palazzo in Las Vegas
The chicken runs to Sin City
Straight off a win at the NYC Wine & Food Fest's Chicken Coup, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar announces its expansion to Las Vegas, where it will open in The Palazzo, joining the likes of Thomas Keller's Bouchon and Mario Battali's B&B Ristorante. Yardbird's Executive Chef Clay Miller will be overseeing the expansion. "We are excited to begin a long term partnership with The Sands," says 50 Eggs honcho John Kunkel, who added that "We will be announcing Yardbird's expansion into other US and international cities in the coming year, but for right now our focus is on Vegas."
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto