Yardbird Southern Table & Bar opening at The Palazzo in Las Vegas
The chicken runs to Sin City
Straight off a win at the NYC Wine & Food Fest's Chicken Coup, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar announces its expansion to Las Vegas, where it will open in The Palazzo, joining the likes of Thomas Keller's Bouchon and Mario Battali's B&B Ristorante. Yardbird's Executive Chef Clay Miller will be overseeing the expansion. "We are excited to begin a long term partnership with The Sands," says 50 Eggs honcho John Kunkel, who added that "We will be announcing Yardbird's expansion into other US and international cities in the coming year, but for right now our focus is on Vegas."
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.