Yardbird Southern Table & Bar opening at The Palazzo in Las Vegas
The chicken runs to Sin City
Straight off a win at the NYC Wine & Food Fest's Chicken Coup, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar announces its expansion to Las Vegas, where it will open in The Palazzo, joining the likes of Thomas Keller's Bouchon and Mario Battali's B&B Ristorante. Yardbird's Executive Chef Clay Miller will be overseeing the expansion. "We are excited to begin a long term partnership with The Sands," says 50 Eggs honcho John Kunkel, who added that "We will be announcing Yardbird's expansion into other US and international cities in the coming year, but for right now our focus is on Vegas."
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami