Yardbird Southern Table & Bar opening at The Palazzo in Las Vegas
The chicken runs to Sin City
Straight off a win at the NYC Wine & Food Fest's Chicken Coup, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar announces its expansion to Las Vegas, where it will open in The Palazzo, joining the likes of Thomas Keller's Bouchon and Mario Battali's B&B Ristorante. Yardbird's Executive Chef Clay Miller will be overseeing the expansion. "We are excited to begin a long term partnership with The Sands," says 50 Eggs honcho John Kunkel, who added that "We will be announcing Yardbird's expansion into other US and international cities in the coming year, but for right now our focus is on Vegas."
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"