Yardbird named among America's 55 best bourbon bars
Yardbird scores top honors this month as The Bourbon Review names the South Beach restaurant as one of America's top 55 bourbon bars.
Yardbird scores top honors this month as The Bourbon Review names the South Beach restaurant as one of America's top 55 bourbon bars. The Bourbon Review's Justin Thompson calls the criteria "simple," explaining: "the bar needed to showcase Bourbon in a very proud manner, by educating their patrons about Bourbon and either providing them with a superior selection or a combination of a great selection along with having a reputation for showcasing Bourbon in their cocktails.” Yardbird's bourbon cocktails include the Southern Revival (bourbon, sour passion fruit & a hint of basil), Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade, The Old Confederate (mint, lime, sparkling wine & bourbon), the American Michelada (lime, worcestershire, hot sauce, Narragansett lager & bourbon) and the Yardbird Old Fashioned. 1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach; 305-538-5220
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami