Yardbird named among America's 55 best bourbon bars
Yardbird scores top honors this month as The Bourbon Review names the South Beach restaurant as one of America's top 55 bourbon bars.
Yardbird scores top honors this month as The Bourbon Review names the South Beach restaurant as one of America's top 55 bourbon bars. The Bourbon Review's Justin Thompson calls the criteria "simple," explaining: "the bar needed to showcase Bourbon in a very proud manner, by educating their patrons about Bourbon and either providing them with a superior selection or a combination of a great selection along with having a reputation for showcasing Bourbon in their cocktails.” Yardbird's bourbon cocktails include the Southern Revival (bourbon, sour passion fruit & a hint of basil), Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade, The Old Confederate (mint, lime, sparkling wine & bourbon), the American Michelada (lime, worcestershire, hot sauce, Narragansett lager & bourbon) and the Yardbird Old Fashioned. 1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach; 305-538-5220
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week