Yankees' Alex Rodriguez puts his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion for sale for $38 million
Home comes with batting cage
New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom modern Miami Beach mansion on the market - for $38 million!
The baseball star, who's nursing a broken hand and hasn't played since July, bought the stunning crib in 2010 for a whopping $24 million.
Among the amenities is an indoor batting cage, of course!
For more, click here
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud