Yankees' Alex Rodriguez puts his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion for sale for $38 million
Home comes with batting cage
New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom modern Miami Beach mansion on the market - for $38 million!
The baseball star, who's nursing a broken hand and hasn't played since July, bought the stunning crib in 2010 for a whopping $24 million.
Among the amenities is an indoor batting cage, of course!
For more, click here
On Our Radar
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy dishes on wedding and more