Yankees' Alex Rodriguez puts his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion for sale for $38 million
Home comes with batting cage
New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom modern Miami Beach mansion on the market - for $38 million!
The baseball star, who's nursing a broken hand and hasn't played since July, bought the stunning crib in 2010 for a whopping $24 million.
Among the amenities is an indoor batting cage, of course!
For more, click here
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters