Yankees' Alex Rodriguez puts his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion for sale for $38 million
Home comes with batting cage
New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom modern Miami Beach mansion on the market - for $38 million!
The baseball star, who's nursing a broken hand and hasn't played since July, bought the stunning crib in 2010 for a whopping $24 million.
Among the amenities is an indoor batting cage, of course!
For more, click here
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails