Yankees' Alex Rodriguez puts his nine-bedroom Miami Beach mansion for sale for $38 million
Home comes with batting cage
New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez has put his nine-bedroom modern Miami Beach mansion on the market - for $38 million!
The baseball star, who's nursing a broken hand and hasn't played since July, bought the stunning crib in 2010 for a whopping $24 million.
Among the amenities is an indoor batting cage, of course!
For more, click here
On Our Radar
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo