Xi’an Famous Foods & Biang!'s Jason Wang guesting Nov. 21 at Khong River House
Khong’s Mekong Table Guest Chef Series continues with esteemed NYC chef
Jason Wang, known for authentic Chinese food at restaurants Xi’an Famous Foods and Biang! is stretching his noodles from Flushing all the way to Miami Beach for a one night only gig at Khong River House on November 21. Wang’s next visit to Khong River House---South Beach Wine and Food Festival’s “Intimate Asian Dinner” hosted by Andrew Zimmern--is already sold out,but November's dinner still has tickets available at $75 per person.
1661 Meridian Ave.
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami