Xi’an Famous Foods & Biang!'s Jason Wang guesting Nov. 21 at Khong River House
Khong’s Mekong Table Guest Chef Series continues with esteemed NYC chef
Jason Wang, known for authentic Chinese food at restaurants Xi’an Famous Foods and Biang! is stretching his noodles from Flushing all the way to Miami Beach for a one night only gig at Khong River House on November 21. Wang’s next visit to Khong River House---South Beach Wine and Food Festival’s “Intimate Asian Dinner” hosted by Andrew Zimmern--is already sold out,but November's dinner still has tickets available at $75 per person.
- London's Japanese-Peruvian Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami