Xi’an Famous Foods & Biang!'s Jason Wang guesting Nov. 21 at Khong River House
Khong’s Mekong Table Guest Chef Series continues with esteemed NYC chef
Jason Wang, known for authentic Chinese food at restaurants Xi’an Famous Foods and Biang! is stretching his noodles from Flushing all the way to Miami Beach for a one night only gig at Khong River House on November 21. Wang’s next visit to Khong River House---South Beach Wine and Food Festival’s “Intimate Asian Dinner” hosted by Andrew Zimmern--is already sold out,but November's dinner still has tickets available at $75 per person.
1661 Meridian Ave.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"