Xi’an Famous Foods & Biang!'s Jason Wang guesting Nov. 21 at Khong River House
Khong’s Mekong Table Guest Chef Series continues with esteemed NYC chef
Jason Wang, known for authentic Chinese food at restaurants Xi’an Famous Foods and Biang! is stretching his noodles from Flushing all the way to Miami Beach for a one night only gig at Khong River House on November 21. Wang’s next visit to Khong River House---South Beach Wine and Food Festival’s “Intimate Asian Dinner” hosted by Andrew Zimmern--is already sold out,but November's dinner still has tickets available at $75 per person.
- Tobacco Road closing its doors for good October 25
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell