Wynwood Kitchen & Bar showcases emerging DJs and avant-garde circus performers
The trendy Wynwood spot launches Walls of Sound, a new weekly curated series of emerging DJs and Drink & Draw, a monthly event featuring the wild circus-inspired performance group Circ X.
There's a lot of things you shouldn't do while drinking but Wynwood Kitchen & Bar wants you to bring out the art supplies for their "Drink & Draw" event. Here's the premise: Wynwood Kitchen provides the art supplies, Red Bull provides $2 energy drink specials and talented local avant garde burlesque group Circ X will be your models for the evening. The goal is to draw the wildly eccentric performers with the supplies provided while you sip on Red Bull to keep you through the evening. How's that for an fun arty night out? Your two chances to go are on October 3 and November 7 from 8 PM to 11 PM.
If you're not the drawing type, you can catch Walls of Sound, their weekly curated showcase of talented DJs that should be on your radar. Three nights a week, Wynwood Kitchen & Bar will emerging talent to provide the soundtrack to your night at their graffiti-drenched space. Each evening will feature one of two different DJs, providing six different varieties of Miami-bred talent in every music style you could hope for.
Thursdays from 7 PM to 11 PM: Maneuvers or Stravinsky
Fridays from 8 PM to 12 AM: Terrence Tabeau or Mr. Brown
Saturdays from 8 PM -to 12 AM: Patrick Walsh or Laura of Miami
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is located at 255 NW 2nd Ave. in Miami. For more info, go to www.wynwoodkitchenandbar.com or go to (305) 755-8959.
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2