Wynwood Kitchen & Bar showcases emerging DJs and avant-garde circus performers
The trendy Wynwood spot launches Walls of Sound, a new weekly curated series of emerging DJs and Drink & Draw, a monthly event featuring the wild circus-inspired performance group Circ X.
There's a lot of things you shouldn't do while drinking but Wynwood Kitchen & Bar wants you to bring out the art supplies for their "Drink & Draw" event. Here's the premise: Wynwood Kitchen provides the art supplies, Red Bull provides $2 energy drink specials and talented local avant garde burlesque group Circ X will be your models for the evening. The goal is to draw the wildly eccentric performers with the supplies provided while you sip on Red Bull to keep you through the evening. How's that for an fun arty night out? Your two chances to go are on October 3 and November 7 from 8 PM to 11 PM.
If you're not the drawing type, you can catch Walls of Sound, their weekly curated showcase of talented DJs that should be on your radar. Three nights a week, Wynwood Kitchen & Bar will emerging talent to provide the soundtrack to your night at their graffiti-drenched space. Each evening will feature one of two different DJs, providing six different varieties of Miami-bred talent in every music style you could hope for.
Thursdays from 7 PM to 11 PM: Maneuvers or Stravinsky
Fridays from 8 PM to 12 AM: Terrence Tabeau or Mr. Brown
Saturdays from 8 PM -to 12 AM: Patrick Walsh or Laura of Miami
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is located at 255 NW 2nd Ave. in Miami. For more info, go to www.wynwoodkitchenandbar.com or go to (305) 755-8959.
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM