Wynwood Kitchen & Bar showcases emerging DJs and avant-garde circus performers
The trendy Wynwood spot launches Walls of Sound, a new weekly curated series of emerging DJs and Drink & Draw, a monthly event featuring the wild circus-inspired performance group Circ X.
There's a lot of things you shouldn't do while drinking but Wynwood Kitchen & Bar wants you to bring out the art supplies for their "Drink & Draw" event. Here's the premise: Wynwood Kitchen provides the art supplies, Red Bull provides $2 energy drink specials and talented local avant garde burlesque group Circ X will be your models for the evening. The goal is to draw the wildly eccentric performers with the supplies provided while you sip on Red Bull to keep you through the evening. How's that for an fun arty night out? Your two chances to go are on October 3 and November 7 from 8 PM to 11 PM.
If you're not the drawing type, you can catch Walls of Sound, their weekly curated showcase of talented DJs that should be on your radar. Three nights a week, Wynwood Kitchen & Bar will emerging talent to provide the soundtrack to your night at their graffiti-drenched space. Each evening will feature one of two different DJs, providing six different varieties of Miami-bred talent in every music style you could hope for.
Thursdays from 7 PM to 11 PM: Maneuvers or Stravinsky
Fridays from 8 PM to 12 AM: Terrence Tabeau or Mr. Brown
Saturdays from 8 PM -to 12 AM: Patrick Walsh or Laura of Miami
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is located at 255 NW 2nd Ave. in Miami. For more info, go to www.wynwoodkitchenandbar.com or go to (305) 755-8959.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday