Wynwood Kitchen & Bar showcases emerging DJs and avant-garde circus performers
The trendy Wynwood spot launches Walls of Sound, a new weekly curated series of emerging DJs and Drink & Draw, a monthly event featuring the wild circus-inspired performance group Circ X.
There's a lot of things you shouldn't do while drinking but Wynwood Kitchen & Bar wants you to bring out the art supplies for their "Drink & Draw" event. Here's the premise: Wynwood Kitchen provides the art supplies, Red Bull provides $2 energy drink specials and talented local avant garde burlesque group Circ X will be your models for the evening. The goal is to draw the wildly eccentric performers with the supplies provided while you sip on Red Bull to keep you through the evening. How's that for an fun arty night out? Your two chances to go are on October 3 and November 7 from 8 PM to 11 PM.
If you're not the drawing type, you can catch Walls of Sound, their weekly curated showcase of talented DJs that should be on your radar. Three nights a week, Wynwood Kitchen & Bar will emerging talent to provide the soundtrack to your night at their graffiti-drenched space. Each evening will feature one of two different DJs, providing six different varieties of Miami-bred talent in every music style you could hope for.
Thursdays from 7 PM to 11 PM: Maneuvers or Stravinsky
Fridays from 8 PM to 12 AM: Terrence Tabeau or Mr. Brown
Saturdays from 8 PM -to 12 AM: Patrick Walsh or Laura of Miami
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is located at 255 NW 2nd Ave. in Miami. For more info, go to www.wynwoodkitchenandbar.com or go to (305) 755-8959.
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day