Wynwood Kitchen & Bar showcases emerging DJs and avant-garde circus performers
The trendy Wynwood spot launches Walls of Sound, a new weekly curated series of emerging DJs and Drink & Draw, a monthly event featuring the wild circus-inspired performance group Circ X.
There's a lot of things you shouldn't do while drinking but Wynwood Kitchen & Bar wants you to bring out the art supplies for their "Drink & Draw" event. Here's the premise: Wynwood Kitchen provides the art supplies, Red Bull provides $2 energy drink specials and talented local avant garde burlesque group Circ X will be your models for the evening. The goal is to draw the wildly eccentric performers with the supplies provided while you sip on Red Bull to keep you through the evening. How's that for an fun arty night out? Your two chances to go are on October 3 and November 7 from 8 PM to 11 PM.
If you're not the drawing type, you can catch Walls of Sound, their weekly curated showcase of talented DJs that should be on your radar. Three nights a week, Wynwood Kitchen & Bar will emerging talent to provide the soundtrack to your night at their graffiti-drenched space. Each evening will feature one of two different DJs, providing six different varieties of Miami-bred talent in every music style you could hope for.
Thursdays from 7 PM to 11 PM: Maneuvers or Stravinsky
Fridays from 8 PM to 12 AM: Terrence Tabeau or Mr. Brown
Saturdays from 8 PM -to 12 AM: Patrick Walsh or Laura of Miami
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar is located at 255 NW 2nd Ave. in Miami. For more info, go to www.wynwoodkitchenandbar.com or go to (305) 755-8959.
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6