Wynwood Kitchen & author Mandy Baca host Miami cuisine dinner Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19 as Wynwood Kitchen & Mandy Baca, the author or The Sizzling History of Miami Cuisine, host a six-course dinner celebrating the culinary history of MIami. The dinner will span the 1940s-1980s and feature items like Latin meatloaf, chorizo meatballs with spaghetti squash and smoked tuna fricasseee empanadas. $70 per person, excluding tax and tip. Reserve at 305-722-8959.
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again