Wynwood Kitchen & author Mandy Baca host Miami cuisine dinner Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19 as Wynwood Kitchen & Mandy Baca, the author or The Sizzling History of Miami Cuisine, host a six-course dinner celebrating the culinary history of MIami. The dinner will span the 1940s-1980s and feature items like Latin meatloaf, chorizo meatballs with spaghetti squash and smoked tuna fricasseee empanadas. $70 per person, excluding tax and tip. Reserve at 305-722-8959.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami