Wynwood Kitchen & author Mandy Baca host Miami cuisine dinner Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19 as Wynwood Kitchen & Mandy Baca, the author or The Sizzling History of Miami Cuisine, host a six-course dinner celebrating the culinary history of MIami. The dinner will span the 1940s-1980s and feature items like Latin meatloaf, chorizo meatballs with spaghetti squash and smoked tuna fricasseee empanadas. $70 per person, excluding tax and tip. Reserve at 305-722-8959.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade