Wynwood Kitchen & author Mandy Baca host Miami cuisine dinner Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19 as Wynwood Kitchen & Mandy Baca, the author or The Sizzling History of Miami Cuisine, host a six-course dinner celebrating the culinary history of MIami. The dinner will span the 1940s-1980s and feature items like Latin meatloaf, chorizo meatballs with spaghetti squash and smoked tuna fricasseee empanadas. $70 per person, excluding tax and tip. Reserve at 305-722-8959.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo