Wynwood Kitchen & author Mandy Baca host Miami cuisine dinner Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19
Bite into Miami's past Thursday, Sept 19 as Wynwood Kitchen & Mandy Baca, the author or The Sizzling History of Miami Cuisine, host a six-course dinner celebrating the culinary history of MIami. The dinner will span the 1940s-1980s and feature items like Latin meatloaf, chorizo meatballs with spaghetti squash and smoked tuna fricasseee empanadas. $70 per person, excluding tax and tip. Reserve at 305-722-8959.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida