Wynwood Fashion Gallery Presents New Exhibit
Ode to Italian Alta Moda launches during Art Walk
Wynwood's only fashion gallery called the Keni Valenti Gallery is launching a new exhibit called Ode to Italian Alta Moda. The show opens on Saturday September 14 from 5 to 11PM during Wynwood Art Walk. It will highlight the elegance and opulence of Italian Fashion with historical pieces.
The exhibit will feature 24 vintage pieces from the Italian house Emilio Pucci, who recently opened a third luxury locale in South Florida, Emilio Federico Schuberth, best known in the 1940's and 1950's for dictating fashion to stars of cinema, noble ladies, and a variety of other designers. Helping to curate the collection amassed over a 40-year period is Italian born Fashion Stylist and Costume Designer Anna Chu. RSVP to email@example.com. .
Keni Valenti Gallery is located at 2612 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL,
- Miami Designer Releases Fall Collection
- First Annual Women’s Business Makeover Workshop
- MadRag Store Expands to Bird Road
- Miami Salon Offers $5 Blowouts
- Pantene Pops Up in Miami
- Wynwood Fashion Gallery Presents New Exhibit
- Miami Purse Designer Releases Fall Collection
- Save 65 Percent Off Swimwear for Labor Day
- Sneaker Con Returns to Miami
- Marc Jacobs Launches Makeup Line