Joey's woos theater lovers
Theater dining hits Wynwood as Joey’s rolls out a three-course pre and apres theater menu. Available Monday-Saturday from 6-7pm and again from 10-11pm, the menu is offered at $20 per person and includes bruschetta caprese, rigatoni primavera and salmon with lentils.
Theater menu: Monday-Saturday 6-7pm and 10-11pm, $20 per person
2506 NW 2 Ave, Wynwood
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week