Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
Celebrate local craft beers at Public House on Monday, Jan. 20
Public House, the hyperlocal bar in the South of Fifth neighborhood of South Beach, celebrates South Florida Beer Week (Jan. 18 - 25) with an exclusive "Tap Takeover" on Monday, Jan. 20 from 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. with Wynwood Brewing Company and support from the state's craft beer powerhouse Brown Distributing.
Public House will pour the Wynwood-based beer maker’s repertoire of brews – Pop’s Porter, La Rubia Blonde Ale, Wynwood IPA, and a special release just for the party at Public House – in the form of flights, pints and bottomless drafts.
Public House, 423 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; sofipublichouse.com
No cover. Open to the public.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar