Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
Celebrate local craft beers at Public House on Monday, Jan. 20
Public House, the hyperlocal bar in the South of Fifth neighborhood of South Beach, celebrates South Florida Beer Week (Jan. 18 - 25) with an exclusive "Tap Takeover" on Monday, Jan. 20 from 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. with Wynwood Brewing Company and support from the state's craft beer powerhouse Brown Distributing.
Public House will pour the Wynwood-based beer maker’s repertoire of brews – Pop’s Porter, La Rubia Blonde Ale, Wynwood IPA, and a special release just for the party at Public House – in the form of flights, pints and bottomless drafts.
Public House, 423 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; sofipublichouse.com
No cover. Open to the public.
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- Sip & Savor: garden-to-glass cocktails waterfront at American Social Brickell
- 5 cocktails inspired by Mother's Day
- Sip & Savor: Cocktails in refined, laid-back space at beach's Sweet Liberty
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy