Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
Celebrate local craft beers at Public House on Monday, Jan. 20
Public House, the hyperlocal bar in the South of Fifth neighborhood of South Beach, celebrates South Florida Beer Week (Jan. 18 - 25) with an exclusive "Tap Takeover" on Monday, Jan. 20 from 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. with Wynwood Brewing Company and support from the state's craft beer powerhouse Brown Distributing.
Public House will pour the Wynwood-based beer maker’s repertoire of brews – Pop’s Porter, La Rubia Blonde Ale, Wynwood IPA, and a special release just for the party at Public House – in the form of flights, pints and bottomless drafts.
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King