Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
Celebrate local craft beers at Public House on Monday, Jan. 20
Public House, the hyperlocal bar in the South of Fifth neighborhood of South Beach, celebrates South Florida Beer Week (Jan. 18 - 25) with an exclusive "Tap Takeover" on Monday, Jan. 20 from 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. with Wynwood Brewing Company and support from the state's craft beer powerhouse Brown Distributing.
Public House will pour the Wynwood-based beer maker’s repertoire of brews – Pop’s Porter, La Rubia Blonde Ale, Wynwood IPA, and a special release just for the party at Public House – in the form of flights, pints and bottomless drafts.
- Additional guest list spots released for Oculto Manor
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes