WWE divas and superstars are wearing pink
Sunday for BCA
WWE divas and superstars are wearing pink to once again support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and South Floridians can show their support by purchasing and wearing customized WWE pink “Rise Above Cancer” T-shirts of their favorite WWE divas and superstars during the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, Oct. 27 at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami. “I’m very proud of WWE and WWE fans,” Cena said during a phone interview. “I think when you go to Hell in a Cell [in Miami] on Sunday, you’ll be amazed at how much pink you’ll see. That’s because this is the second year as a partner with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, where every single superstar -- not just me -- transitions the color of their merchandise to pink, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.”
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika