WWE divas and superstars are wearing pink
Sunday for BCA
WWE divas and superstars are wearing pink to once again support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and South Floridians can show their support by purchasing and wearing customized WWE pink “Rise Above Cancer” T-shirts of their favorite WWE divas and superstars during the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, Oct. 27 at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami. “I’m very proud of WWE and WWE fans,” Cena said during a phone interview. “I think when you go to Hell in a Cell [in Miami] on Sunday, you’ll be amazed at how much pink you’ll see. That’s because this is the second year as a partner with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, where every single superstar -- not just me -- transitions the color of their merchandise to pink, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.”
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'