WWE divas and superstars are wearing pink
Sunday for BCA
WWE divas and superstars are wearing pink to once again support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and South Floridians can show their support by purchasing and wearing customized WWE pink “Rise Above Cancer” T-shirts of their favorite WWE divas and superstars during the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, Oct. 27 at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami. “I’m very proud of WWE and WWE fans,” Cena said during a phone interview. “I think when you go to Hell in a Cell [in Miami] on Sunday, you’ll be amazed at how much pink you’ll see. That’s because this is the second year as a partner with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, where every single superstar -- not just me -- transitions the color of their merchandise to pink, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.”
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street