WTF! Ralph Pagano launches all you can eat dinner series
Stands for Wine, Travel, Food
Ralph Pagano has got a deal for you -- so bring your appetite. His newly opened seaside Italian restaurant, Alba, located at Sole on the Ocean hotel at 17315 Collins Ave. in Sunny Isles Beach, is launching its first-of-many WTF (Wine – Travel – Food) weekly dinner parties on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 7 to 10 p.m. The bounty is inspired by Pagano’s love for everything travel and food and will feature an endless Italian feast. For $35, guests can enjoy a family-style Alba tasting menu including pasta, fish and meat. Pagano will continue bringing you food until you tell him to stop! And for $15 more, guests can pair this feast with non-stop wines by the glass – as long as you’re eating, you’re drinking, too. Pagano will still be offering his popular “The Vinny D Split” concept. Based on Ralph’s belief that “a little gamble goes a long way,” every table gets to play. At the end of the meal, before the check is presented, a bingo wheel with balls numbered 1 through 100 is brought to the table. The guests pick one number and the tumbler is spun. If the first ball pulled from the tumbler matches the one picked by the guest at the table, the entire check – food, drink and wine included – is on the house.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges