WTF! Ralph Pagano launches all you can eat dinner series
Stands for Wine, Travel, Food
Ralph Pagano has got a deal for you -- so bring your appetite. His newly opened seaside Italian restaurant, Alba, located at Sole on the Ocean hotel at 17315 Collins Ave. in Sunny Isles Beach, is launching its first-of-many WTF (Wine – Travel – Food) weekly dinner parties on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 7 to 10 p.m. The bounty is inspired by Pagano’s love for everything travel and food and will feature an endless Italian feast. For $35, guests can enjoy a family-style Alba tasting menu including pasta, fish and meat. Pagano will continue bringing you food until you tell him to stop! And for $15 more, guests can pair this feast with non-stop wines by the glass – as long as you’re eating, you’re drinking, too. Pagano will still be offering his popular “The Vinny D Split” concept. Based on Ralph’s belief that “a little gamble goes a long way,” every table gets to play. At the end of the meal, before the check is presented, a bingo wheel with balls numbered 1 through 100 is brought to the table. The guests pick one number and the tumbler is spun. If the first ball pulled from the tumbler matches the one picked by the guest at the table, the entire check – food, drink and wine included – is on the house.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau