WSVN morning weather babe Julie Durda booted early
Source: Station was ready for her to leave
Miami's WSVN-Channel 7 morning weather babe Julie Durda's not leaving in December, as the station first announced to its employees.
She's going, like, Friday -- and she told her viewers on the air this morning!
Why's Durda doing her best impersonation of a toupee in a hurricane after five years?
The official line from the Fox affiliate's publicist Lily Pardo: "Julie recently got married and asked us if she could take a break and leave early to start her honeymoon, and we wanted to accommodate her."
The behind-the-scenes reason: Station officials want her out quickly!
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution