WSVN morning weather babe Julie Durda booted early
Source: Station was ready for her to leave
Miami's WSVN-Channel 7 morning weather babe Julie Durda's not leaving in December, as the station first announced to its employees.
She's going, like, Friday -- and she told her viewers on the air this morning!
Why's Durda doing her best impersonation of a toupee in a hurricane after five years?
The official line from the Fox affiliate's publicist Lily Pardo: "Julie recently got married and asked us if she could take a break and leave early to start her honeymoon, and we wanted to accommodate her."
The behind-the-scenes reason: Station officials want her out quickly!
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too