WSVN morning weather babe Julie Durda booted early
Source: Station was ready for her to leave
Miami's WSVN-Channel 7 morning weather babe Julie Durda's not leaving in December, as the station first announced to its employees.
She's going, like, Friday -- and she told her viewers on the air this morning!
Why's Durda doing her best impersonation of a toupee in a hurricane after five years?
The official line from the Fox affiliate's publicist Lily Pardo: "Julie recently got married and asked us if she could take a break and leave early to start her honeymoon, and we wanted to accommodate her."
The behind-the-scenes reason: Station officials want her out quickly!
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting