WSVN morning weather babe Julie Durda booted early
Source: Station was ready for her to leave
Miami's WSVN-Channel 7 morning weather babe Julie Durda's not leaving in December, as the station first announced to its employees.
She's going, like, Friday -- and she told her viewers on the air this morning!
Why's Durda doing her best impersonation of a toupee in a hurricane after five years?
The official line from the Fox affiliate's publicist Lily Pardo: "Julie recently got married and asked us if she could take a break and leave early to start her honeymoon, and we wanted to accommodate her."
The behind-the-scenes reason: Station officials want her out quickly!
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker