WSVN morning weather babe Julie Durda booted early
Source: Station was ready for her to leave
Miami's WSVN-Channel 7 morning weather babe Julie Durda's not leaving in December, as the station first announced to its employees.
She's going, like, Friday -- and she told her viewers on the air this morning!
Why's Durda doing her best impersonation of a toupee in a hurricane after five years?
The official line from the Fox affiliate's publicist Lily Pardo: "Julie recently got married and asked us if she could take a break and leave early to start her honeymoon, and we wanted to accommodate her."
The behind-the-scenes reason: Station officials want her out quickly!
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how