Worried about your color treated hair under the sun? No problem
Try new sulfate free products
Don't leave your color treated hair out to dry when you step out into our strong Miami sunshine. Give it a fighting chance with L'Occitane en Provence's new products in its Radiance & Colour Care collection.
There's a high leather shampoo, superdetangling conditioner and light but powerful creamy mask.
We especially like the sulfate free shampoo, which is made with a fragrant botanical blend of five powerful essential oils: geranium to regenerate; palmarosa to boost circulation; bergamot to invigorate; rosemary to stimulate the scalp; and cedar to energize.
An added kick of antioxidant rich grape seed extract helps up radiance and hold off fading for a while. And made especially for warm weather denizens a la the South of France, UV filters.
From $22 at standalone stores or http://usa.loccitane.com
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up