Worried about aging? Don't be
Products to help
Celebrities who are concerned about all their many years on earth are turning to a couple of new products that just launched for fall. Clarins' Extra Firming products have a ton of fans like Adore star Naomi Watts. The French brand's new skincare line features a patented so-called Extra-Firming Complex, including a new Extra-Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum, Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Soothing Cream and Extra-Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream.
The complex delivers results quickly, lifting and firming while reinforcing and protecting the links between collagen fibers, elastic fibers and cells. How good is it? The formula is said to sell out every eight seconds around the world.
Alrighty then. Or oui, oui, rather.
At counters and www.clarinsusa.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges