Worried about aging? Don't be
Products to help
Celebrities who are concerned about all their many years on earth are turning to a couple of new products that just launched for fall. Clarins' Extra Firming products have a ton of fans like Adore star Naomi Watts. The French brand's new skincare line features a patented so-called Extra-Firming Complex, including a new Extra-Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum, Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Soothing Cream and Extra-Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream.
The complex delivers results quickly, lifting and firming while reinforcing and protecting the links between collagen fibers, elastic fibers and cells. How good is it? The formula is said to sell out every eight seconds around the world.
Alrighty then. Or oui, oui, rather.
At counters and www.clarinsusa.com
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood