Worried about aging? Don't be
Products to help
Celebrities who are concerned about all their many years on earth are turning to a couple of new products that just launched for fall. Clarins' Extra Firming products have a ton of fans like Adore star Naomi Watts. The French brand's new skincare line features a patented so-called Extra-Firming Complex, including a new Extra-Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum, Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Soothing Cream and Extra-Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream.
The complex delivers results quickly, lifting and firming while reinforcing and protecting the links between collagen fibers, elastic fibers and cells. How good is it? The formula is said to sell out every eight seconds around the world.
Alrighty then. Or oui, oui, rather.
At counters and www.clarinsusa.com
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site