Worried about aging? Don't be
Products to help
Celebrities who are concerned about all their many years on earth are turning to a couple of new products that just launched for fall. Clarins' Extra Firming products have a ton of fans like Adore star Naomi Watts. The French brand's new skincare line features a patented so-called Extra-Firming Complex, including a new Extra-Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum, Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Soothing Cream and Extra-Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream.
The complex delivers results quickly, lifting and firming while reinforcing and protecting the links between collagen fibers, elastic fibers and cells. How good is it? The formula is said to sell out every eight seconds around the world.
Alrighty then. Or oui, oui, rather.
At counters and www.clarinsusa.com
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami