Worried about aging? Don't be
Products to help
Celebrities who are concerned about all their many years on earth are turning to a couple of new products that just launched for fall. Clarins' Extra Firming products have a ton of fans like Adore star Naomi Watts. The French brand's new skincare line features a patented so-called Extra-Firming Complex, including a new Extra-Firming Eye Lift Perfecting Serum, Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Soothing Cream and Extra-Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream.
The complex delivers results quickly, lifting and firming while reinforcing and protecting the links between collagen fibers, elastic fibers and cells. How good is it? The formula is said to sell out every eight seconds around the world.
Alrighty then. Or oui, oui, rather.
At counters and www.clarinsusa.com
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love