World Spinning and Sports Conference 2010
Fitness instructors of the world unite this week at the World Spinning and Sports Conference. They probably can't complete the P90X either.
World Spinning and Sports Conference is to fitness instructors what EXXXotica is to porn stars. For three days, the fitness industry meets to share the latest workout routines, gadgets, dietary advice and to hob nob with industry stars and what are referred to as Master Instructors. Attendees will get to build their fitness resume with nearly 300 sessions in Spinning, Peak Pilates, Resist-A-Ball, yoga, boot camp, Tai Chi, dance workouts and more. With classes called 2 Fast 2 Furious, Energía Latina and Endurance Experience, this conference is not for beginners.
The conference takes place June 3-6 at the Intercontinental Hotel, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; the cost for individual days is $150 or $120 for SPIN member or buy the three day package for $399 or $339 for SPIN members. For more information or to register visit www.wsscmiami.com.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center