World Spinning and Sports Conference 2010
Fitness instructors of the world unite this week at the World Spinning and Sports Conference. They probably can't complete the P90X either.
World Spinning and Sports Conference is to fitness instructors what EXXXotica is to porn stars. For three days, the fitness industry meets to share the latest workout routines, gadgets, dietary advice and to hob nob with industry stars and what are referred to as Master Instructors. Attendees will get to build their fitness resume with nearly 300 sessions in Spinning, Peak Pilates, Resist-A-Ball, yoga, boot camp, Tai Chi, dance workouts and more. With classes called 2 Fast 2 Furious, Energía Latina and Endurance Experience, this conference is not for beginners.
The conference takes place June 3-6 at the Intercontinental Hotel, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; the cost for individual days is $150 or $120 for SPIN member or buy the three day package for $399 or $339 for SPIN members. For more information or to register visit www.wsscmiami.com.
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must