World Spinning and Sports Conference 2010
Fitness instructors of the world unite this week at the World Spinning and Sports Conference. They probably can't complete the P90X either.
World Spinning and Sports Conference is to fitness instructors what EXXXotica is to porn stars. For three days, the fitness industry meets to share the latest workout routines, gadgets, dietary advice and to hob nob with industry stars and what are referred to as Master Instructors. Attendees will get to build their fitness resume with nearly 300 sessions in Spinning, Peak Pilates, Resist-A-Ball, yoga, boot camp, Tai Chi, dance workouts and more. With classes called 2 Fast 2 Furious, Energía Latina and Endurance Experience, this conference is not for beginners.
The conference takes place June 3-6 at the Intercontinental Hotel, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; the cost for individual days is $150 or $120 for SPIN member or buy the three day package for $399 or $339 for SPIN members. For more information or to register visit www.wsscmiami.com.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15