World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships will include fashion show, performance by Travie McCoy
Golf, fashion and music are on the agenda for World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships.
Everyone knows whatever Donald Trump puts his name on is the best ever, no comparison, in the entire world. Which is why the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships taking place March 5-9 at Trump National Doral is going to be the best on this planet, other planets, and all the other undiscovered planets in the solar system. To increase fan excitement, the tourney will include a Carolina Herrera fashion show hosted by Ivanka with music by DJ Irie, and a concert by Gym Class Heroes' front man Travie McCoy. Unparalleled, of course. And not to miss out on any cross promotions with his other inimitable, best of the best productions, Trump will also throw in an appearance by reigning Miss Universe Gabriela Isler. Out of this world indeed.
General one-day grounds tickets start at $45 via Ticketmaster and are available at www.CadillacChampionship.com. There are also a number of premium ticket options available. The Carolina Herrera fashion show will take place on ‘Fashion Friday,’ March 7, and the Travie McCoy concert will take place on Saturday, March 8.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again