World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships will include fashion show, performance by Travie McCoy
Golf, fashion and music are on the agenda for World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships.
Everyone knows whatever Donald Trump puts his name on is the best ever, no comparison, in the entire world. Which is why the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships taking place March 5-9 at Trump National Doral is going to be the best on this planet, other planets, and all the other undiscovered planets in the solar system. To increase fan excitement, the tourney will include a Carolina Herrera fashion show hosted by Ivanka with music by DJ Irie, and a concert by Gym Class Heroes' front man Travie McCoy. Unparalleled, of course. And not to miss out on any cross promotions with his other inimitable, best of the best productions, Trump will also throw in an appearance by reigning Miss Universe Gabriela Isler. Out of this world indeed.
General one-day grounds tickets start at $45 via Ticketmaster and are available at www.CadillacChampionship.com. There are also a number of premium ticket options available. The Carolina Herrera fashion show will take place on ‘Fashion Friday,’ March 7, and the Travie McCoy concert will take place on Saturday, March 8.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex