World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships will include fashion show, performance by Travie McCoy
Golf, fashion and music are on the agenda for World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships.
Everyone knows whatever Donald Trump puts his name on is the best ever, no comparison, in the entire world. Which is why the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships taking place March 5-9 at Trump National Doral is going to be the best on this planet, other planets, and all the other undiscovered planets in the solar system. To increase fan excitement, the tourney will include a Carolina Herrera fashion show hosted by Ivanka with music by DJ Irie, and a concert by Gym Class Heroes' front man Travie McCoy. Unparalleled, of course. And not to miss out on any cross promotions with his other inimitable, best of the best productions, Trump will also throw in an appearance by reigning Miss Universe Gabriela Isler. Out of this world indeed.
General one-day grounds tickets start at $45 via Ticketmaster and are available at www.CadillacChampionship.com. There are also a number of premium ticket options available. The Carolina Herrera fashion show will take place on ‘Fashion Friday,’ March 7, and the Travie McCoy concert will take place on Saturday, March 8.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'