World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships will include fashion show, performance by Travie McCoy
Golf, fashion and music are on the agenda for World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships.
Everyone knows whatever Donald Trump puts his name on is the best ever, no comparison, in the entire world. Which is why the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships taking place March 5-9 at Trump National Doral is going to be the best on this planet, other planets, and all the other undiscovered planets in the solar system. To increase fan excitement, the tourney will include a Carolina Herrera fashion show hosted by Ivanka with music by DJ Irie, and a concert by Gym Class Heroes' front man Travie McCoy. Unparalleled, of course. And not to miss out on any cross promotions with his other inimitable, best of the best productions, Trump will also throw in an appearance by reigning Miss Universe Gabriela Isler. Out of this world indeed.
General one-day grounds tickets start at $45 via Ticketmaster and are available at www.CadillacChampionship.com. There are also a number of premium ticket options available. The Carolina Herrera fashion show will take place on ‘Fashion Friday,’ March 7, and the Travie McCoy concert will take place on Saturday, March 8.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference