World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships will include fashion show, performance by Travie McCoy
Golf, fashion and music are on the agenda for World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships.
Everyone knows whatever Donald Trump puts his name on is the best ever, no comparison, in the entire world. Which is why the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championships taking place March 5-9 at Trump National Doral is going to be the best on this planet, other planets, and all the other undiscovered planets in the solar system. To increase fan excitement, the tourney will include a Carolina Herrera fashion show hosted by Ivanka with music by DJ Irie, and a concert by Gym Class Heroes' front man Travie McCoy. Unparalleled, of course. And not to miss out on any cross promotions with his other inimitable, best of the best productions, Trump will also throw in an appearance by reigning Miss Universe Gabriela Isler. Out of this world indeed.
General one-day grounds tickets start at $45 via Ticketmaster and are available at www.CadillacChampionship.com. There are also a number of premium ticket options available. The Carolina Herrera fashion show will take place on ‘Fashion Friday,’ March 7, and the Travie McCoy concert will take place on Saturday, March 8.
On Our Radar
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors