World Cup Happy Hour: Watch the United States battle Portugal at The Mighty in Coral Gables this Sunday
Enjoy housemade sausages, brews and billiards during Sunday's must-win World Cup match
The mighty U.S. national soccer team, on the heels of a shocking win against mortal enemy Ghana, is set for its next major match 6 p.m. Sunday, June 22 at Arena Amazonia, the $300 million stadium in the Brazilian rainforest.
You can watch the match against Portugal from Miami's own jungle at The Mighty in Coral Gables, an aptly named gastropub on Coral Way where Happy Hour runs from 5 - 7 p.m. That means your beers on tap (selections updated daily), well drinks, and glasses of wine are $2 off and food items on the menu with an asterisk are $2 off as well.
Housemade sausage options with the lucky * include the pork sausage with sage, garlic, and fennel served over grilled onions and peppers with whole grain mustard, the spicy beef sausage with a blend of seven southwestern chills, cilantro, and garlic served over grilled onions and peppers with chimichurri, and the nearly-vegetarian sausage stuffed in a natural casing with walnuts, risotto, grilled portobello mushrooms and herbs served over sautéed peppers and caramelized onions with chimichurri, among others.
Let's face it, your team needs you.
The Mighty, 2224 SW 22nd St., Coral Gables; 305-570-4311 or themightymiami.com.
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2