World Cup Happy Hour: Watch the United States battle Portugal at The Mighty in Coral Gables this Sunday
Enjoy housemade sausages, brews and billiards during Sunday's must-win World Cup match
The Mighty, 2224 SW 22nd St., Coral Gables; 305-570-4311 or themightymiami.com.
The mighty U.S. national soccer team, on the heels of a shocking win against mortal enemy Ghana, is set for its next major match 6 p.m. Sunday, June 22 at Arena Amazonia, the $300 million stadium in the Brazilian rainforest.
You can watch the match against Portugal from Miami's own jungle at The Mighty in Coral Gables, an aptly named gastropub on Coral Way where Happy Hour runs from 5 - 7 p.m. That means your beers on tap (selections updated daily), well drinks, and glasses of wine are $2 off and food items on the menu with an asterisk are $2 off as well.
Housemade sausage options with the lucky * include the pork sausage with sage, garlic, and fennel served over grilled onions and peppers with whole grain mustard, the spicy beef sausage with a blend of seven southwestern chills, cilantro, and garlic served over grilled onions and peppers with chimichurri, and the nearly-vegetarian sausage stuffed in a natural casing with walnuts, risotto, grilled portobello mushrooms and herbs served over sautéed peppers and caramelized onions with chimichurri, among others.
Let's face it, your team needs you.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff