World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
500 bottles of beer on the wall plus delivery from local restaurants
The Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory of brews, World of Beer, is opening a Midtown Miami location on May 6 and will feature 500 bottles of beer and 50 rotating taps. They're also partnering with local restaurants including Lime, Mercadito, The Daily Melt, Muscle Maker Grill, Machiya and Bar Louie, all of which will deliver food straight to your table so you don't have to miss a single chug. Opening day will feature a raffle at $1 per ticket from which all proceeds will go to C.O.P.S., a charity providing programs and services to families of fallen law enforcement officers. The Rosco Martinez Band will perform starting at 8 p.m.
Monthly events at WOB Midtown include brewery nights, tap takeovers, American Craft Beer Week, Dogfish Head Shark Attack, WOBtoberfest and more. Happy hour takes place from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekly promotions include Service Industry Night on Monday with half off drafts from open to close, WOB University Night Wednesdays with half off all drafts for faculty and students from open to close, and Thursday's Ladies' and Military Night with half off select drafs and wines from open to close.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar