World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
500 bottles of beer on the wall plus delivery from local restaurants
The Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory of brews, World of Beer, is opening a Midtown Miami location on May 6 and will feature 500 bottles of beer and 50 rotating taps. They're also partnering with local restaurants including Lime, Mercadito, The Daily Melt, Muscle Maker Grill, Machiya and Bar Louie, all of which will deliver food straight to your table so you don't have to miss a single chug. Opening day will feature a raffle at $1 per ticket from which all proceeds will go to C.O.P.S., a charity providing programs and services to families of fallen law enforcement officers. The Rosco Martinez Band will perform starting at 8 p.m.
Monthly events at WOB Midtown include brewery nights, tap takeovers, American Craft Beer Week, Dogfish Head Shark Attack, WOBtoberfest and more. Happy hour takes place from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekly promotions include Service Industry Night on Monday with half off drafts from open to close, WOB University Night Wednesdays with half off all drafts for faculty and students from open to close, and Thursday's Ladies' and Military Night with half off select drafs and wines from open to close.
3252 NE 1st Avenue
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"