Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
Experience Elad Zvi and Gabriel Orta's favorite local hangouts on the Freehand's new bicycles by Republic Bike
Two of Miami's favorite cocktail gurus are more than just night owls. Elad Zvi and Gabriel Orta, co-owners of The Broken Shaker at the Freehand Miami, are also active around town before the sun goes down -- surfing, biking, gardening, foraging, brunching, etc.
At 5 p.m. Thursday, May 8, they're hosting a bike crawl to celebrate the launch of the high-end hostel's new fleet of custom bicycles made by South Florida-based Republic Bike. The joy ride is set to make stops at each of the duo's favorite South Beach hangouts, including F1RST Surf Shop, The Room, The Regent Cocktail Club at The Gale, and Pubbelly Sushi. The tour concludes with an after-party at The Broken Shaker where Chick Habit, a retro sexy-chic rock band featuring two local singer-songwriters and guitar players Nicolle Chirino and Edan Archer, will perform and guests will be treated to signature cocktails.
The stylish Freehand-branded Republic bicycles were handcrafted, just like the cocktails at the Shaker are every day, to align with the property's Art Deco aesthetic and bohemian values. They're now available for guests and employees to enjoy from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. for $15 per day.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator