Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
Experience Elad Zvi and Gabriel Orta's favorite local hangouts on the Freehand's new bicycles by Republic Bike
Two of Miami's favorite cocktail gurus are more than just night owls. Elad Zvi and Gabriel Orta, co-owners of The Broken Shaker at the Freehand Miami, are also active around town before the sun goes down -- surfing, biking, gardening, foraging, brunching, etc.
At 5 p.m. Thursday, May 8, they're hosting a bike crawl to celebrate the launch of the high-end hostel's new fleet of custom bicycles made by South Florida-based Republic Bike. The joy ride is set to make stops at each of the duo's favorite South Beach hangouts, including F1RST Surf Shop, The Room, The Regent Cocktail Club at The Gale, and Pubbelly Sushi. The tour concludes with an after-party at The Broken Shaker where Chick Habit, a retro sexy-chic rock band featuring two local singer-songwriters and guitar players Nicolle Chirino and Edan Archer, will perform and guests will be treated to signature cocktails.
The stylish Freehand-branded Republic bicycles were handcrafted, just like the cocktails at the Shaker are every day, to align with the property's Art Deco aesthetic and bohemian values. They're now available for guests and employees to enjoy from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. for $15 per day.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar