Won’t You Meet My Neighbor
Hit Downtown Miami tonight for a food & drink heavy block party
Here’s a block party we’re definitely behind. Grey Goose is joining forces with the Downtown Miami Partnership and the Miami Development Authority Thursday (Mar 4) from 5:30-8pm to throw a “Meet Your Neighbors” soiree. Mix and mingle over live music, nibbles from Tre Bistro and vodka cocktails like the Grey Goose “Downtowner,” blending Le Citron, raspberries, lemonade and sugar (pictured).
Meet Your Neighbors Block Party
270 East Flagler St & SE 3rd Ave
Thursday, Mar 4 5:30-8pm
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week