Won’t You Meet My Neighbor
Hit Downtown Miami tonight for a food & drink heavy block party
Meet Your Neighbors Block Party
270 East Flagler St & SE 3rd Ave
Thursday, Mar 4 5:30-8pm
Here’s a block party we’re definitely behind. Grey Goose is joining forces with the Downtown Miami Partnership and the Miami Development Authority Thursday (Mar 4) from 5:30-8pm to throw a “Meet Your Neighbors” soiree. Mix and mingle over live music, nibbles from Tre Bistro and vodka cocktails like the Grey Goose “Downtowner,” blending Le Citron, raspberries, lemonade and sugar (pictured).
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon