Won’t You Meet My Neighbor
Hit Downtown Miami tonight for a food & drink heavy block party
Meet Your Neighbors Block Party
270 East Flagler St & SE 3rd Ave
Thursday, Mar 4 5:30-8pm
Here’s a block party we’re definitely behind. Grey Goose is joining forces with the Downtown Miami Partnership and the Miami Development Authority Thursday (Mar 4) from 5:30-8pm to throw a “Meet Your Neighbors” soiree. Mix and mingle over live music, nibbles from Tre Bistro and vodka cocktails like the Grey Goose “Downtowner,” blending Le Citron, raspberries, lemonade and sugar (pictured).
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District