Wolfgang Birk, Nicolas Cabrera & Dewey LoSasso host dinner in Paradise Sunday, Jan 12
Dine under the stars Sunday, Jan 12
Dine under the stars Sunday, Jan 12 as Wolfgang Birk (Area 31), Nicolas Cabrera (Baires) & Dewey LoSasso (Acqualina) host Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms in Homestead. Invest $165 per person and enjoy a farm tour, multi-course feast and the opportunity to give back (proceeds benefit local charity Learning in Paradise). Dinner starts at 5pm, click here to buy tickets.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef