Wolfgang Birk, Nicolas Cabrera & Dewey LoSasso host dinner in Paradise Sunday, Jan 12
Dine under the stars Sunday, Jan 12
Dine under the stars Sunday, Jan 12 as Wolfgang Birk (Area 31), Nicolas Cabrera (Baires) & Dewey LoSasso (Acqualina) host Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms in Homestead. Invest $165 per person and enjoy a farm tour, multi-course feast and the opportunity to give back (proceeds benefit local charity Learning in Paradise). Dinner starts at 5pm, click here to buy tickets.
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District