Wolfgang Birk, Nicolas Cabrera & Dewey LoSasso host dinner in Paradise Sunday, Jan 12
Dine under the stars Sunday, Jan 12
Dine under the stars Sunday, Jan 12 as Wolfgang Birk (Area 31), Nicolas Cabrera (Baires) & Dewey LoSasso (Acqualina) host Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms in Homestead. Invest $165 per person and enjoy a farm tour, multi-course feast and the opportunity to give back (proceeds benefit local charity Learning in Paradise). Dinner starts at 5pm, click here to buy tickets.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's