Wizard of Oz hits the big screen
Tonight, The Wizard of OZ celebrates 70 years since Dorothy first took that fantastic trip over the rainbow with special area screenings.
Tonight, The Wizard of Oz celebrates 70 years since Dorothy first took that fantastic trip over the rainbow. The last theatrical release of the kiddie/cult classic was in 1949; tonight's screenings, at participating area theaters (check your local listings), offer a chance to see what's behind the curtain in high-def.
- 9 movies that will scare your pants off at the Popcorn Frights Film Festival
- 5 Movies Worth Seeing and 3 to Avoid During Memorial Day Weekend
- Letting the good times roll in 'Everybody Wants Some!!' (R)
- Hank Williams biopic ‘I Saw The Light (R)’ falls flat
- What if the 2016 Oscar-nominated movies took place in Miami?
- Father doesn't always know best in 'The Clan' (R)
- 'Rock the Kasbah' (R)
- 'Pan' (PG)
- 'He Named Me Malala' (PG-13)
- 'Freeheld' (PG-13)