Wisin y Yandel at Macy's Friday
Power to the people!
Join Macy’s as they welcome megastars Wisin & Yandel to the Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall 6:30 p.m. Friday.
The first 150 customers to make a $50 or more purchase of Los Líderes Marc Ecko Cut & Sew will receive an autographed "LIDERES" CD, the duo's hit album. Plus, with the qualifying purchase on the day of the event, customers will be able to meet them at the store and receive an autographed photo of the two guys. Top-selling Latin urban music artists Wisin & Yandel have been hugely successful during their 13 year career as a duo. They have garnered numerous multi-platinum certifications in the United States and Latin America and dozens of prestigious awards including a Grammy and two Latin Grammys. They hold the record for most #1 songs for a duo or group with ten #1’s on the "Hot Latin Songs" chart. No personal items or memorabilia will be accepted for signing, organizers say.
Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall First Floor 1455 NW 107th Ave. Miami
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs