Wisin y Yandel at Macy's Friday
Power to the people!
Join Macy’s as they welcome megastars Wisin & Yandel to the Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall 6:30 p.m. Friday.
The first 150 customers to make a $50 or more purchase of Los Líderes Marc Ecko Cut & Sew will receive an autographed "LIDERES" CD, the duo's hit album. Plus, with the qualifying purchase on the day of the event, customers will be able to meet them at the store and receive an autographed photo of the two guys. Top-selling Latin urban music artists Wisin & Yandel have been hugely successful during their 13 year career as a duo. They have garnered numerous multi-platinum certifications in the United States and Latin America and dozens of prestigious awards including a Grammy and two Latin Grammys. They hold the record for most #1 songs for a duo or group with ten #1’s on the "Hot Latin Songs" chart. No personal items or memorabilia will be accepted for signing, organizers say.
Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall First Floor 1455 NW 107th Ave. Miami
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central