Wisin y Yandel at Macy's Friday
Power to the people!
Join Macy’s as they welcome megastars Wisin & Yandel to the Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall 6:30 p.m. Friday.
The first 150 customers to make a $50 or more purchase of Los Líderes Marc Ecko Cut & Sew will receive an autographed "LIDERES" CD, the duo's hit album. Plus, with the qualifying purchase on the day of the event, customers will be able to meet them at the store and receive an autographed photo of the two guys. Top-selling Latin urban music artists Wisin & Yandel have been hugely successful during their 13 year career as a duo. They have garnered numerous multi-platinum certifications in the United States and Latin America and dozens of prestigious awards including a Grammy and two Latin Grammys. They hold the record for most #1 songs for a duo or group with ten #1’s on the "Hot Latin Songs" chart. No personal items or memorabilia will be accepted for signing, organizers say.
Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall First Floor 1455 NW 107th Ave. Miami
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance