Wisin y Yandel at Macy's Friday
Power to the people!
Join Macy’s as they welcome megastars Wisin & Yandel to the Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall 6:30 p.m. Friday.
The first 150 customers to make a $50 or more purchase of Los Líderes Marc Ecko Cut & Sew will receive an autographed "LIDERES" CD, the duo's hit album. Plus, with the qualifying purchase on the day of the event, customers will be able to meet them at the store and receive an autographed photo of the two guys. Top-selling Latin urban music artists Wisin & Yandel have been hugely successful during their 13 year career as a duo. They have garnered numerous multi-platinum certifications in the United States and Latin America and dozens of prestigious awards including a Grammy and two Latin Grammys. They hold the record for most #1 songs for a duo or group with ten #1’s on the "Hot Latin Songs" chart. No personal items or memorabilia will be accepted for signing, organizers say.
Macy’s Men's Store at Miami International Mall First Floor 1455 NW 107th Ave. Miami
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision