Winterfest Boat Parade
See the flotilla of beautifully-lit vessels inching down the waterways at the Winterfest Boat Parade.
Where: Birch State Park (for viewing) – 3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, boats will be on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Winterfest Boat Parade is a highly anticipated annual event that allows both viewers and sea-bound participants with a chance to watch the many gorgeous boats glimmering across Fort Lauderdale’s renowned waterway in an elegant, colorful spectacle.
The viewing “Grandstand” will be in Birch State Park (3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale) and the participating boats will be organized in the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat entry applications and pricing as well as viewing tickets are available on the Winterfest Parade’s website
See and Do
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games