Winterfest Boat Parade
See the flotilla of beautifully-lit vessels inching down the waterways at the Winterfest Boat Parade.
Where: Birch State Park (for viewing) – 3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, boats will be on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Winterfest Boat Parade is a highly anticipated annual event that allows both viewers and sea-bound participants with a chance to watch the many gorgeous boats glimmering across Fort Lauderdale’s renowned waterway in an elegant, colorful spectacle.
The viewing “Grandstand” will be in Birch State Park (3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale) and the participating boats will be organized in the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat entry applications and pricing as well as viewing tickets are available on the Winterfest Parade’s website
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco