Winterfest Boat Parade
See the flotilla of beautifully-lit vessels inching down the waterways at the Winterfest Boat Parade.
Where: Birch State Park (for viewing) – 3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, boats will be on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Winterfest Boat Parade is a highly anticipated annual event that allows both viewers and sea-bound participants with a chance to watch the many gorgeous boats glimmering across Fort Lauderdale’s renowned waterway in an elegant, colorful spectacle.
The viewing “Grandstand” will be in Birch State Park (3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale) and the participating boats will be organized in the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat entry applications and pricing as well as viewing tickets are available on the Winterfest Parade’s website
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill