Winterfest Boat Parade
See the flotilla of beautifully-lit vessels inching down the waterways at the Winterfest Boat Parade.
Where: Birch State Park (for viewing) – 3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, boats will be on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Winterfest Boat Parade is a highly anticipated annual event that allows both viewers and sea-bound participants with a chance to watch the many gorgeous boats glimmering across Fort Lauderdale’s renowned waterway in an elegant, colorful spectacle.
The viewing “Grandstand” will be in Birch State Park (3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale) and the participating boats will be organized in the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat entry applications and pricing as well as viewing tickets are available on the Winterfest Parade’s website
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015