Winterfest Boat Parade
See the flotilla of beautifully-lit vessels inching down the waterways at the Winterfest Boat Parade.
Where: Birch State Park (for viewing) – 3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, boats will be on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Winterfest Boat Parade is a highly anticipated annual event that allows both viewers and sea-bound participants with a chance to watch the many gorgeous boats glimmering across Fort Lauderdale’s renowned waterway in an elegant, colorful spectacle.
The viewing “Grandstand” will be in Birch State Park (3109 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale) and the participating boats will be organized in the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat entry applications and pricing as well as viewing tickets are available on the Winterfest Parade’s website
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation