Things have been busy on the restaurant scene this season
Things have been busy on the restaurant scene this season. TK new restaurants are saying hello to 2011...
- Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant in the RK Plaza, 18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, serves “fine Indian cuisine … in a sophisticated ambiance,” with $12.95 lunch specials, $10-$26 dinner entrees, signature cocktails including a Kamasutra Martini and live entertainment Friday-Sunday; 305-974-0075.
- Tommy Pooch and business partner Alan Roth have relaunched Pucci’s Pizza at 1535 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, serving Brooklyn-style slices and pies with plans to add pastas, salads, sandwiches and delivery; 305-672-0999
- Caffe da Vinci, 1009 Kane Concourse in Bay Harbor Islands, reopened under new management after a three-month renovation with seating for 65 and a “progressive Italian” menu (pastas $13.95-$23.95, meat entrees $23.95-$38.95) by executive chef José Cadavid; 305-861-8166
- The Juicery Bar, 635 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, serves fruit juices and smoothies, wraps, salads, house-made empanadas, cupcakes and a selection of spicy treats like green apples covered in tamarind and chamoy (a Mexican sauce); 305-350-2277, www.thejuicerybar.com.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell