Things have been busy on the restaurant scene this season
Things have been busy on the restaurant scene this season. TK new restaurants are saying hello to 2011...
- Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant in the RK Plaza, 18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, serves “fine Indian cuisine … in a sophisticated ambiance,” with $12.95 lunch specials, $10-$26 dinner entrees, signature cocktails including a Kamasutra Martini and live entertainment Friday-Sunday; 305-974-0075.
- Tommy Pooch and business partner Alan Roth have relaunched Pucci’s Pizza at 1535 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, serving Brooklyn-style slices and pies with plans to add pastas, salads, sandwiches and delivery; 305-672-0999
- Caffe da Vinci, 1009 Kane Concourse in Bay Harbor Islands, reopened under new management after a three-month renovation with seating for 65 and a “progressive Italian” menu (pastas $13.95-$23.95, meat entrees $23.95-$38.95) by executive chef José Cadavid; 305-861-8166
- The Juicery Bar, 635 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, serves fruit juices and smoothies, wraps, salads, house-made empanadas, cupcakes and a selection of spicy treats like green apples covered in tamarind and chamoy (a Mexican sauce); 305-350-2277, www.thejuicerybar.com.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants