Things have been busy on the restaurant scene this season
Things have been busy on the restaurant scene this season. TK new restaurants are saying hello to 2011...
- Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant in the RK Plaza, 18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, serves “fine Indian cuisine … in a sophisticated ambiance,” with $12.95 lunch specials, $10-$26 dinner entrees, signature cocktails including a Kamasutra Martini and live entertainment Friday-Sunday; 305-974-0075.
- Tommy Pooch and business partner Alan Roth have relaunched Pucci’s Pizza at 1535 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, serving Brooklyn-style slices and pies with plans to add pastas, salads, sandwiches and delivery; 305-672-0999
- Caffe da Vinci, 1009 Kane Concourse in Bay Harbor Islands, reopened under new management after a three-month renovation with seating for 65 and a “progressive Italian” menu (pastas $13.95-$23.95, meat entrees $23.95-$38.95) by executive chef José Cadavid; 305-861-8166
- The Juicery Bar, 635 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, serves fruit juices and smoothies, wraps, salads, house-made empanadas, cupcakes and a selection of spicy treats like green apples covered in tamarind and chamoy (a Mexican sauce); 305-350-2277, www.thejuicerybar.com.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide
- Chef Brad Kilgore to open Alter restaurant in Wynwood
- Secretive "Dîner en Blanc" coming in December
- SooWoo to sling late-night noodles, weekend dim sum in South Beach