Wink Boutique Opens
Check out North Miami Beach's newest children's boutique, Wink. For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need.
2570 N.E. Miami gardens Drive, North Miami Beach
Calling all mamas, papas and peeps who need to buy cool gifts for tots: swing by the latest shop to pop up on Miami Gardens Drive — Wink.
Scoop up educational toys, tween accessories, bedding, baby gear, room decor, personalized gifst and customized gift baskets. Brands such as Zoobie, Serena & Lily, Kissy Kissy and HaPe are in store as are many more.
But the best part about shopping at Wink? For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need. How cool is that?
- Miami Design District Updates
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Miami Spa Month 2014
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- How to Look Good in Hot and Humid Weather
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Organic Nail Salon Opens in Coral Gables
- Father's Day Gift Guide 2014
- Barre Motion Fitness Studio