Wink Boutique Opens
Check out North Miami Beach's newest children's boutique, Wink. For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need.
Calling all mamas, papas and peeps who need to buy cool gifts for tots: swing by the latest shop to pop up on Miami Gardens Drive — Wink.
Scoop up educational toys, tween accessories, bedding, baby gear, room decor, personalized gifst and customized gift baskets. Brands such as Zoobie, Serena & Lily, Kissy Kissy and HaPe are in store as are many more.
But the best part about shopping at Wink? For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need. How cool is that?
2570 N.E. Miami gardens Drive, North Miami Beach
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- H&M Expands in Florida
- 5 Details About Dadeland Mall
- Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist Sheenon Olson
- 5 Surprising Facts About Kimora Lee Simmons
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now