Wink Boutique Opens
Check out North Miami Beach's newest children's boutique, Wink. For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need.
2570 N.E. Miami gardens Drive, North Miami Beach
Calling all mamas, papas and peeps who need to buy cool gifts for tots: swing by the latest shop to pop up on Miami Gardens Drive — Wink.
Scoop up educational toys, tween accessories, bedding, baby gear, room decor, personalized gifst and customized gift baskets. Brands such as Zoobie, Serena & Lily, Kissy Kissy and HaPe are in store as are many more.
But the best part about shopping at Wink? For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need. How cool is that?
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events