Wink Boutique Opens
Check out North Miami Beach's newest children's boutique, Wink. For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need.
2570 N.E. Miami gardens Drive, North Miami Beach
Calling all mamas, papas and peeps who need to buy cool gifts for tots: swing by the latest shop to pop up on Miami Gardens Drive — Wink.
Scoop up educational toys, tween accessories, bedding, baby gear, room decor, personalized gifst and customized gift baskets. Brands such as Zoobie, Serena & Lily, Kissy Kissy and HaPe are in store as are many more.
But the best part about shopping at Wink? For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need. How cool is that?
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Get Suited for Success
- Swim Week Lives On
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- H&M To Open Another South Florida Store This Summer
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep