Wink Boutique Opens
Check out North Miami Beach's newest children's boutique, Wink. For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need.
2570 N.E. Miami gardens Drive, North Miami Beach
Calling all mamas, papas and peeps who need to buy cool gifts for tots: swing by the latest shop to pop up on Miami Gardens Drive — Wink.
Scoop up educational toys, tween accessories, bedding, baby gear, room decor, personalized gifst and customized gift baskets. Brands such as Zoobie, Serena & Lily, Kissy Kissy and HaPe are in store as are many more.
But the best part about shopping at Wink? For every $100 you spend, they'll donate a pair of glasses to a child in need. How cool is that?
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to men’s and women’s fashion in Miami this summer