Wine Up, Wine Up, Oh Yeah!
Twenty bucks can get you yummy, gourmet tapas and exclusive wine pampering at Wine Wednesdays at Fontainebleau.
Don’t you hate it when you drop $20 on an after-work shindig at a fancy, schmancy hotel, but you still end up raiding your refrigerator when you get home? I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Wine Wednesdays at Scarpetta where not only did I taste yummy Italian whites and reds (loved the beefy Fonterutoli Zisola Nero D’Avola) poured by an actual Italian man who was refreshingly offended when I said that the Greco Di Tufo tasted sweet, but there were lovely tapas like the porridge-satisfying, buttery polenta and the couch-potato-friendly short ribs. That’s what I’m talkin’ about—satiating food and wine for the poor, rich after worker. Sorry folks. Didn’t see Kat DeLuna, but the next Wine Wednesday is this week, so you should still check it out.
P.S. The crowd is pleasantly mixed - artists and financiers - and valet parking is $10 with validation.
When: Wednesday, February 24th (7 p.m. - 9 p.m.).
Where: Gotham Steak, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave.
Wines: Selected Melka Wines - NAPA VALLEY METISSE, KNIGHTS VALLEY METISSE, MELKA CJ
Cost: $25 per person / $40 per couple (plus tax + tip)
To RSVP: Call 305-674-4780 or email email@example.com.
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series