Wine Up, Wine Up, Oh Yeah!
Twenty bucks can get you yummy, gourmet tapas and exclusive wine pampering at Wine Wednesdays at Fontainebleau.
Don’t you hate it when you drop $20 on an after-work shindig at a fancy, schmancy hotel, but you still end up raiding your refrigerator when you get home? I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Wine Wednesdays at Scarpetta where not only did I taste yummy Italian whites and reds (loved the beefy Fonterutoli Zisola Nero D’Avola) poured by an actual Italian man who was refreshingly offended when I said that the Greco Di Tufo tasted sweet, but there were lovely tapas like the porridge-satisfying, buttery polenta and the couch-potato-friendly short ribs. That’s what I’m talkin’ about—satiating food and wine for the poor, rich after worker. Sorry folks. Didn’t see Kat DeLuna, but the next Wine Wednesday is this week, so you should still check it out.
P.S. The crowd is pleasantly mixed - artists and financiers - and valet parking is $10 with validation.
When: Wednesday, February 24th (7 p.m. - 9 p.m.).
Where: Gotham Steak, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave.
Wines: Selected Melka Wines - NAPA VALLEY METISSE, KNIGHTS VALLEY METISSE, MELKA CJ
Cost: $25 per person / $40 per couple (plus tax + tip)
To RSVP: Call 305-674-4780 or email email@example.com.
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa