Wine Up, Wine Up, Oh Yeah!
Twenty bucks can get you yummy, gourmet tapas and exclusive wine pampering at Wine Wednesdays at Fontainebleau.
Don’t you hate it when you drop $20 on an after-work shindig at a fancy, schmancy hotel, but you still end up raiding your refrigerator when you get home? I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Wine Wednesdays at Scarpetta where not only did I taste yummy Italian whites and reds (loved the beefy Fonterutoli Zisola Nero D’Avola) poured by an actual Italian man who was refreshingly offended when I said that the Greco Di Tufo tasted sweet, but there were lovely tapas like the porridge-satisfying, buttery polenta and the couch-potato-friendly short ribs. That’s what I’m talkin’ about—satiating food and wine for the poor, rich after worker. Sorry folks. Didn’t see Kat DeLuna, but the next Wine Wednesday is this week, so you should still check it out.
P.S. The crowd is pleasantly mixed - artists and financiers - and valet parking is $10 with validation.
When: Wednesday, February 24th (7 p.m. - 9 p.m.).
Where: Gotham Steak, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave.
Wines: Selected Melka Wines - NAPA VALLEY METISSE, KNIGHTS VALLEY METISSE, MELKA CJ
Cost: $25 per person / $40 per couple (plus tax + tip)
To RSVP: Call 305-674-4780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- The Family Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour