Wine Up, Wine Up, Oh Yeah!
Twenty bucks can get you yummy, gourmet tapas and exclusive wine pampering at Wine Wednesdays at Fontainebleau.
Don’t you hate it when you drop $20 on an after-work shindig at a fancy, schmancy hotel, but you still end up raiding your refrigerator when you get home? I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Wine Wednesdays at Scarpetta where not only did I taste yummy Italian whites and reds (loved the beefy Fonterutoli Zisola Nero D’Avola) poured by an actual Italian man who was refreshingly offended when I said that the Greco Di Tufo tasted sweet, but there were lovely tapas like the porridge-satisfying, buttery polenta and the couch-potato-friendly short ribs. That’s what I’m talkin’ about—satiating food and wine for the poor, rich after worker. Sorry folks. Didn’t see Kat DeLuna, but the next Wine Wednesday is this week, so you should still check it out.
P.S. The crowd is pleasantly mixed - artists and financiers - and valet parking is $10 with validation.
When: Wednesday, February 24th (7 p.m. - 9 p.m.).
Where: Gotham Steak, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave.
Wines: Selected Melka Wines - NAPA VALLEY METISSE, KNIGHTS VALLEY METISSE, MELKA CJ
Cost: $25 per person / $40 per couple (plus tax + tip)
To RSVP: Call 305-674-4780 or email email@example.com.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- Exhale Spa Opens its Second Miami Location at Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series