Wine Week is Back!
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11
National Wine Week
March 7-11, 2011
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11. For five fabulous days you can lunch at the SoFi hotspot, invest an extra $10 and enjoy generous pours of ten domestic and international wines. Reserve between 11:30am and 2:30pm, choose from the a la carte menu and sip to your heart’s content. Each day features 10 different wine varieties, with highlights including Veuve Clicquot, Layer Cake, Stags’ Leap and Jordan. 2011 marks the 48th anniversary of National Wine Week - reservations strongly recommended – this is a party you don’t want to miss.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida