Wine Week is Back!
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11
National Wine Week
March 7-11, 2011
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11. For five fabulous days you can lunch at the SoFi hotspot, invest an extra $10 and enjoy generous pours of ten domestic and international wines. Reserve between 11:30am and 2:30pm, choose from the a la carte menu and sip to your heart’s content. Each day features 10 different wine varieties, with highlights including Veuve Clicquot, Layer Cake, Stags’ Leap and Jordan. 2011 marks the 48th anniversary of National Wine Week - reservations strongly recommended – this is a party you don’t want to miss.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel