Wine Week is Back!
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11
National Wine Week
March 7-11, 2011
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11. For five fabulous days you can lunch at the SoFi hotspot, invest an extra $10 and enjoy generous pours of ten domestic and international wines. Reserve between 11:30am and 2:30pm, choose from the a la carte menu and sip to your heart’s content. Each day features 10 different wine varieties, with highlights including Veuve Clicquot, Layer Cake, Stags’ Leap and Jordan. 2011 marks the 48th anniversary of National Wine Week - reservations strongly recommended – this is a party you don’t want to miss.
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops