Wine Week is Back!
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11
Start planning your excuses now – wine week rolls into Smith & Wollensky March 7-11. For five fabulous days you can lunch at the SoFi hotspot, invest an extra $10 and enjoy generous pours of ten domestic and international wines. Reserve between 11:30am and 2:30pm, choose from the a la carte menu and sip to your heart’s content. Each day features 10 different wine varieties, with highlights including Veuve Clicquot, Layer Cake, Stags’ Leap and Jordan. 2011 marks the 48th anniversary of National Wine Week - reservations strongly recommended – this is a party you don’t want to miss.
National Wine Week
March 7-11, 2011
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week