Wine Down Miami
Learn about wine from people who really know what they are talking about.
Wine Down Miami
Viceroy’s Club 50
485 Brickell Ave., Miami
Wednesday, August 25th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tickets $50 at www.winedownmiami.eventbrite.com
Wine lovers of Miami, get ready for a treat. On Wednesday head to the Viceroy Miami's Club 50 for Wine Down Miami, a wine tasting party featuring the expertise of wine consultants Michael Green and Wine Down co-founder Andrew Levine.
Guests will enjoy unlimited tastings of wine from the Boutari portfolio along with hors d'oeuvres from Eos restaurant. The event takes place from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m. Tickets are now on sale for $50 at www.winedownmiami.eventbrite.com. Use the Discount Code “Boutari” to save $10 on each ticket.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14