Wine dinner series continues Thursday at Michael Mina 74 the Fontainebleau
Four-course meal with wines is $155.
Cellar 1954, the wine dinner series that rotates among the Fontainebleau's restaurants, continues Thursday night at Michael Mina 74.
Manuel Louzada, winemaker and estate director of Bodega Numanthia, will be pouring his Spanish winery's selections with a four-course dinner from Mina chef de cuisine Thomas Griese.
The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with a Champagne toast followed by dinner in the restaurant's private dining room. Reservations are $155 a person, excluding tax and tip.
- Octopus a la plancha with Numanthia Termes 2010
- Hay-smoked rack of lamb with Numanthia Magnum 2009
- Locker 28 dry-aged strip loin with Termanthia 2006, 2008 and 2010
- Chocolate cake
Upcoming Cellar 1954 dates are May 7, June 4, Oct. 2 and 21, and Nov. 18.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon