Wine dinner series continues Thursday at Michael Mina 74 the Fontainebleau
Four-course meal with wines is $155.
Cellar 1954, the wine dinner series that rotates among the Fontainebleau's restaurants, continues Thursday night at Michael Mina 74.
Manuel Louzada, winemaker and estate director of Bodega Numanthia, will be pouring his Spanish winery's selections with a four-course dinner from Mina chef de cuisine Thomas Griese.
The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with a Champagne toast followed by dinner in the restaurant's private dining room. Reservations are $155 a person, excluding tax and tip.
- Octopus a la plancha with Numanthia Termes 2010
- Hay-smoked rack of lamb with Numanthia Magnum 2009
- Locker 28 dry-aged strip loin with Termanthia 2006, 2008 and 2010
- Chocolate cake
Upcoming Cellar 1954 dates are May 7, June 4, Oct. 2 and 21, and Nov. 18.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi