Wine dinner series continues Thursday at Michael Mina 74 the Fontainebleau
Four-course meal with wines is $155.
Cellar 1954, the wine dinner series that rotates among the Fontainebleau's restaurants, continues Thursday night at Michael Mina 74.
Manuel Louzada, winemaker and estate director of Bodega Numanthia, will be pouring his Spanish winery's selections with a four-course dinner from Mina chef de cuisine Thomas Griese.
The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with a Champagne toast followed by dinner in the restaurant's private dining room. Reservations are $155 a person, excluding tax and tip.
- Octopus a la plancha with Numanthia Termes 2010
- Hay-smoked rack of lamb with Numanthia Magnum 2009
- Locker 28 dry-aged strip loin with Termanthia 2006, 2008 and 2010
- Chocolate cake
Upcoming Cellar 1954 dates are May 7, June 4, Oct. 2 and 21, and Nov. 18.
Michael Mina 74
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday