Wine dinner series continues Thursday at Michael Mina 74 the Fontainebleau
Four-course meal with wines is $155.
Cellar 1954, the wine dinner series that rotates among the Fontainebleau's restaurants, continues Thursday night at Michael Mina 74.
Manuel Louzada, winemaker and estate director of Bodega Numanthia, will be pouring his Spanish winery's selections with a four-course dinner from Mina chef de cuisine Thomas Griese.
The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with a Champagne toast followed by dinner in the restaurant's private dining room. Reservations are $155 a person, excluding tax and tip.
- Octopus a la plancha with Numanthia Termes 2010
- Hay-smoked rack of lamb with Numanthia Magnum 2009
- Locker 28 dry-aged strip loin with Termanthia 2006, 2008 and 2010
- Chocolate cake
Upcoming Cellar 1954 dates are May 7, June 4, Oct. 2 and 21, and Nov. 18.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell