Wine dinner series continues Thursday at Michael Mina 74 the Fontainebleau
Four-course meal with wines is $155.
Cellar 1954, the wine dinner series that rotates among the Fontainebleau's restaurants, continues Thursday night at Michael Mina 74.
Manuel Louzada, winemaker and estate director of Bodega Numanthia, will be pouring his Spanish winery's selections with a four-course dinner from Mina chef de cuisine Thomas Griese.
The event starts at 7:30 p.m. with a Champagne toast followed by dinner in the restaurant's private dining room. Reservations are $155 a person, excluding tax and tip.
- Octopus a la plancha with Numanthia Termes 2010
- Hay-smoked rack of lamb with Numanthia Magnum 2009
- Locker 28 dry-aged strip loin with Termanthia 2006, 2008 and 2010
- Chocolate cake
Upcoming Cellar 1954 dates are May 7, June 4, Oct. 2 and 21, and Nov. 18.
Michael Mina 74
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money