Wine & Food Fest: Haiti Relief
Eat, drink, get fit & support Haiti at the SoBe Food Festival...
Fun & Fit as a Family
$20 in advance
Make doing good a family affair during this month’s South Beach Wine & Food Festival. Bring the kids to Fun and Fit as a Family and 100% of advance ticket sales will be donated to the William J Clinton Foundation’s Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund. Staged at Jungle Island, the two-day food and drink affair is the kinder, gentler little sister to Ocean Drive’s raucous Grand Tasting tents. Think juice boxes instead of wine glasses. Yet, it’s got a fair share of big names – Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Guy Fieri and Rocco DiSpirito are all scheduled to discuss healthier living. Volunteers will also be collecting canned goods and clothes for donation during the Festival. Advanced tix are $20 at funandfitasafamily.com and sales end 3pm, Friday Feb 26.
- Event Notes: Breaking down the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Breaking down Eats & Beats in Miami's Design District
- The 10 best dishes from the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Uncorked 2014: Reports from the 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 5 Things We Are Excited About at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- 10 Best of the (Unofficial) Best during Wine & Food Weekend
- Where to party beyond the party: SBWFF 2014 satellite events
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival spurs plenty of spillover parties
- Chef Andrew Zimmern headlines 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- SBWFF 2014: Bring a taste of the Festival home with you with Marc Forgione