Wine & Food Fest: Haiti Relief
Eat, drink, get fit & support Haiti at the SoBe Food Festival...
Fun & Fit as a Family
$20 in advance
Make doing good a family affair during this month’s South Beach Wine & Food Festival. Bring the kids to Fun and Fit as a Family and 100% of advance ticket sales will be donated to the William J Clinton Foundation’s Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund. Staged at Jungle Island, the two-day food and drink affair is the kinder, gentler little sister to Ocean Drive’s raucous Grand Tasting tents. Think juice boxes instead of wine glasses. Yet, it’s got a fair share of big names – Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Guy Fieri and Rocco DiSpirito are all scheduled to discuss healthier living. Volunteers will also be collecting canned goods and clothes for donation during the Festival. Advanced tix are $20 at funandfitasafamily.com and sales end 3pm, Friday Feb 26.
- Uncorked 2013: Reports from the 2013 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Breaking news: New SBWFF Grand Tasting Tickets
- Talking cooking demos, food & music with Trisha Yearwood
- Talking music, food & the South Beach Wine & Food Festival with Ziggy Marley
- Talking beef, Burger Bash & the South Beach Wine & Food Festival with Michael Symon
- Talking Wine & Food, Catch Miami & restaurant trends with Top Chef's Hung Huynh
- Talking Burger Bash and South Beach's past & present with Geoffrey Zakarian
- Talking TV, cooking demos & late-night after-parties with Curtis Stone
- Talking fried chicken & Miami restaurants with The Dutch's Andrew Carmellini
- Talking Burger Bash, Best of the Best & South Beach Wine & Food Festival with Alex Guarnaschelli