Wine & Food Fest: Haiti Relief
Eat, drink, get fit & support Haiti at the SoBe Food Festival...
Fun & Fit as a Family
$20 in advance
Make doing good a family affair during this month’s South Beach Wine & Food Festival. Bring the kids to Fun and Fit as a Family and 100% of advance ticket sales will be donated to the William J Clinton Foundation’s Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund. Staged at Jungle Island, the two-day food and drink affair is the kinder, gentler little sister to Ocean Drive’s raucous Grand Tasting tents. Think juice boxes instead of wine glasses. Yet, it’s got a fair share of big names – Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Guy Fieri and Rocco DiSpirito are all scheduled to discuss healthier living. Volunteers will also be collecting canned goods and clothes for donation during the Festival. Advanced tix are $20 at funandfitasafamily.com and sales end 3pm, Friday Feb 26.
- Live updates from the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- 5 Things We are Excited About for the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- The List: Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern's top Miami restaurants
- Go rogue: Top unofficial events during 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Celeb chef Mike Isabella and The Surfcomber’s Blair Wilson collaborate for The Mediterranean Feast dinner during Wine & Food Festival week
- Contest: Free tickets to top South Beach Wine & Food Festival events
- Event Notes: Breaking down the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Breaking down Eats & Beats in Miami's Design District
- The 10 best dishes from the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Uncorked 2014: Reports from the 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival