Wine & Dine
Eat, drink & mingle at these Fall wine dinners
Real Castles in Spain Wine Dinner
Oct 20, $250
Blue Door Fish Wine Dinner
Wednesday, Oct 19, 7pm, $95
1685 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
The Wines of Domaine Lucien Albrecht
Tuesday, October 18th, 6:30pm, $150
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami
Deering Estate at Cutler
Oct 15, 7pm, $125
16701 SW 72 Ave
Meat Market Wine Dinner
Oct 19, 7pm, $95
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Eat, drink & mingle at these fall wine dinners...
- Cioppno at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne resumes its moonrise dinner series Thursday, Nov 10. Guests will enjoy a four-course meal, al fresco dining, tableside telescopes and instruction from the restaurant's Constellation Concierge. Menu highlights include beef carpaccio, braised veal ravioli and braised short ribs. $60 per person, $90 with wine, reserve at 305-365-4286.
- db Bistro Moderne is hosting a white truffle & Barolo wine tasting dinner on Tuesday, Nov 15. Feast on six courses of wine-paired Northern Italian eats. $495 per person, RSVP at 305-421-8803
- Come Thursday, November 17 indulge in a guest chef dinner at De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean. From 6-10:30pm, Chef Douglas Rodriguez welcomes chef Daniel Orr (Indiana's FARMbloomington) to prepare a la carte and prixe options including marinated conch, jerk rubbed filet mignon and warm gateau of coconut. $59 per person for the four-course menu, reserve at 305-672-6624
- Miami’s Design and Architecture Senior High (DASH) invites art and business leaders to its “Taste of Design” on Nov. 11 to raise money for the school’s PTSA. The night will include art, music, a silent auction and food from famed restaurants including Novecento, Soyka, Sra. Martinez, Harry’s Pizzeria, Buena Vista Café, Sustain Restaurant/Bar and Fratelli Lyon Driade. The event will be from 7 to 11 p.m. at the Moore Building, 4040 NE Second Ave, Miami. $100, call 786-320-5426.
- The Forge is partnering with Caymus Vineyards to host a four-course wine dinner on Thursday, Nov 17. Invest $150 and enjoy menu highlights like artichoke carpcaccio, pan seared cobia, grilled Creek Stone farms filet mignon and chocolate pear torta beginning at 7pm. Reserve at 305-538-8533.
- The Miami Beach Botanical Gardens is hosting the Great Table on the Great Lawn Thursday, Nov 10. Beginning at 7pm, guest chef Ken Lyon (Fratelli Lyon) will prepare a five-course wine-paired feast featuring locally harvested seafood, sustainable meats, locally grown produce, artisanal dairy products and Italian wines. $125, call 305-673-7256 to reserve.
- Steve Martorano, owner of Café Martorano and Martorano, will be the grand marshal at the Seminole Hard Rock Wine and Food Festival. The event will feature more than 300 wines and will be from noon-5 p.m. Sunday, Nov 4. Tickets are $45 in advance, $85 including the 12-1 p.m. VIP hour, at local Walgreen’s stores or at thewineandfoodfestival.com. The event will be held at the Seminole Paradise lot at 1 Seminole Way in Hollywood.
- Slow Food Miami is partnering with GROW (Green Railway Organic Workshop) to host a ‘Grow Your Dinner’ on Saturday, Nov 12. Head to GROW's 2.5-acre urban farm and enjoy a tour and a Vietnamese dinner made with herbs grown on-site. $50 per person, purchase here.
- Texas de Brazil Miami Beach is partnering with Ghurka Cigars on Nov 10 to host a three-course meal featuring Ghurka Cigar Rolling on the restaurant's terrace. Meal highlights include salad bar, five types of meats and desserts. $95, RSVP at 305-695-7702.
- Texas de Brazil is also partnering with the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund to present a wine tasting in its Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale locations. Purchase a $25 ticket and enjoy Sebastiani wines and Texas de Brazil Appetizers. All proceeds from this event will benefit the Red Cross Disaster Relief fund. Nov 16 at 6:30pm at Fort Lauderdale and on Nov 30 at 6:30pm at Miami Beach location. .
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo