Win a pair of tickets to see One Direction in Miami or Fort Lauderdale
Popular boy band plays two shows; leave Facebook comments to enter contest
UPDATE: This contest has ended. Congrats to our winners - Monica Wasef and Alexa Pardo
The invasion is about to begin in mid-June as One Direction, the English-Irish pop boy band, takes over the stages at BB&T Center in Sunrise on Thursday, June 13 and AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami on Friday, June 14.
And you and a friend can end up at the show, thanks to Miami.com and Nabisco, One Direction's North American Tour sponsor.
To enter to win a pair of tickets, leave us a Facebook comment below telling us which arena you prefer to see the band and why you are the band's No. 1 fan in South Florida. One Direction, based in London, consists of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson and has sold over 14 million singles and 8 million albums.
A pair of winners will be selected on Tuesday, June 11 for each show, so make sure to share this contest with your friends and enter as often as you like.
Prior to the show fans can download the free 1D VIP app at either the Apple or Google Play stores, snap a photo of their favorite Nabisco snack package with a mobile device and unlock an exclusive experience featuring One Direction. Once the experience is opened, fans can continually check back for new content, such as voicemails from One Direction and a cyber-photo booth where fans can create images of themselves with the Band.
At the show, ticketed fans will walk the VIP red carpet and have a chance to win a VIP seat upgrade on-site. In addition, they can interact with the Nabisco 1D VIP Tour Correspondent, Kylie Keene, who will be on-site capturing exclusive photos and videos from the tour and conducting interviews with concert-goers to share on the 1DVIP.com website and the 1DVIP App.
Music in Miami
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Roberto Rodriguez Quartet performs at the Olympia Theater's jazz series
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival Announces Lineup
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says
- Phil Collins unable to sing Saturday night at his foundation’s gala on Miami Beach
- The Hot Sardines bring infectious jazz sound to South Miami on Saturday
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- American Authors bring alt-rock sound to Revolution